Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Most embarassing moment  (Read 37477 times)

Offline Gradman
    • http://
Most embarassing moment
« on: June 01, 2001, 07:09:02 PM »
well, just in the last two weeks i\'ve seen a record number of people trip over and stumble over various objects etc. etc. and it gave me the idea for this thread. I thought we needed another humour thread too ;)

Anyhoo, this is where you share your most embarassing moments, do not hold back, and deliver them UNCUT. I\'ve not had too many.... in fact i\'ve been pretty fortunate in my time. My most embarassing moments involve abusing teachers and tutors (they were being w@nkers) only to see them right behind me... cawww

So let\'s hear it, the most embarassing stories. In fact, at the end we can decide who has the most embarassing story of psx2c
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.

Offline Bobs_Hardware

• The ULTIMATE Badass
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2001, 07:29:49 PM »
do not get me started....i have an absolute treasure trove of things

this one wasnt really embarrassing as it was insulting...but ill let yas all know, just how insensitive i am (all my friends have a goodlaugh over it)

one day at school, the first monday back after the holidays, i was talking with my friend, and this girl walked past me holding flowers (being in 4th grade) i made the wittty comment "are those for me?"...oddly enough, she snubbed me, and kept walking.  I thought to myself "what a *****".  That is when my friend announced to me, that the flowers were for a teacher who had passed away on the holidays

i felt like a tool...and i get harrassed by my friends about that comment to this day

i have plenty other, ill reveal them over time

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 07:34:56 PM »
I use to shoot sports down in Miami and there was a radio personality down there that had a wall eye.  Well we got done shooting Dolphin locker room and my reporter and I were out putting the gear away in the car.  I said to the reporter, "Don\'t you ever just want to yell, \'Would you look at me when I\'m talking to you!!\' to him?"

Then I turned around and he walked right by me.  

Umpa...  I then turtled right back into my shell.

Luckily I had already gotten another job in another market and I was leaving that next week anyway cause that was emberassing as all hell..
I wear a necklace now because I like to know when I\'m upside down.
 kopking: \"i really think that i how that guy os on he weekend\"
TheOmen speaking of women: \"they\'re good at what they do, for what they are.\"
Swifdi:

Offline Kimahri
  • \\m/
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2001, 08:05:03 PM »
k, i was in like the sixth grade and our class went on an outing to the bowling alley for a year end party.  so we bowled and finished up and left. So on the way back into the school a friend told me to look down, so i did........... i still had my bowling shoes on!!!!!! man i felt like an ass! so i went back to the alley and returned my shoes, i started to look around for my actuall normal shoes but they were not there! i had to walk back to the car with no shoes only socks and back into the school with out shoes. I asked my teacher about my shoes and he said that the other teacher had them. the ninth grade teacher.  I went and knocked on their door and the teacher opened it up and there were my shoes right on his desk. i had to walk infront of the class with no shoes and get them and put them on and right as i was about to leave the teacher asked me "hey dont u want to tell the class why i have your shoes?" i said uhh sure and went infront of the class and told the whole story it was so humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\\m/

Offline §ôµÏG®ïñD

• ñµñ©Håkµ må§tË®
  • Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Ǧµî✟å® Ĵµñķîë
    • §ôµÏG®ïñD'§ Electrical / Electronics shit.
  • PSN ID: SoulGrind81
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2001, 10:37:08 PM »
When i was in grade 5.. i was walking around in my school. I saw my sister and one of her friends.. So being nice i decided too wave.. Not looking forward. I walked straight into a Pole.. SMASH.. i hit the ground.

That\'s about it for me..
  Ǧµî✟å® Ĵµñķîë!!  

Offline maxe
    • http://beatninja.tripod.com
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2001, 10:47:52 PM »
Oh man. My all time worst embarrasing moment was in Grade 12.

I was sitting with a few friends at lunchtime (grads was one of them) and I decided it would be cool and hilarious to jump on an empty popper that was on the ground.

So, in preparation for my tremendous feat of physical humor, I crouch down and throw my arms out behind me......

POW!

I had just punched a teacher, (who also happened to be the mother of one of my friends i was sitting with) square in the guts.

I still cringe whenever i think of that one. I felt like such a goddam tool. ugh.
accept.

Offline Gradman
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2001, 10:58:44 PM »
BAAAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

ahhh yes, I remember that clearly, that was one of the funniest things i\'d seen in a long time :D

hahah, well anyway, back on topic, I did a little remembering of my own.

It was November 1995, and i was in grade 7. At my primary school, we had one concert band, and I was in it. Each year there is a competition held for both high schools and primary schools (with different divisions, and classes), and we were entered in it. We made it through and went to the finals. Anyway, the finals on the whole was a very snobby comp, there were so many schools there that just thought they owned the world. One of those bands took the stage to set up. Anyhoo, while the rest of our school band and parents went to sit in the HUGE theatre it was held in, myself and a friend went off to check out the music shop. We eventaully decided to head in, and didn\'t realise that there was another entrance around the other side which led to where our school was sitting. The auditorium was PACKED, easily around 1000-1500+ people packed in. The school was on stage, and all set up. My friend denying the chance to look for another way up there, just ran RIGHT across in front past the stage. Well, they hadn\'t started playing yet, so it didn\'t matter. I had no other choice, but to run too. Problem is I hesitated too much, and by the time I took flight, the band had started to play. As their first note sounded, i was running across in front of the stage... to MANY comments by disgruntled parents and onlookers, and a shake of the head by the adjudicators.

Needless to say, it was VERY embarassing... possibly my most embarassing ever moment.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.

Offline Luke
  • Russian Guyovich
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2001, 11:27:21 PM »
I was the starting point guard for our schools basketball team. We got into our half court offense and I passed the ball into our Power Forward. He stood there with the ball and passed it right back to expecting me to set up the offense again. But what did I do? I got the ball and turned around and ran the wrong way and scored in the other teams basket. EVERYBODY in the crowd was laughing at me.

To this day I still have no idea what I was thinking.
Helloski.

Offline PS2_-'_'-_PS2
  • Sore Fingers
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2001, 03:56:08 AM »
dOES ANYONE EVER LOOK IN THIS DEEP
\"A key to the understanding of all religions is that a god\'s idea of amusement is Snakes and Ladders with greased rungs\"

http://www.purevolume.com/forgettheletterfour

Offline Deadly Hamster
  • (Actually a Human)
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2001, 10:20:22 AM »
ummm i never know what this guys talkin bout.....
It was a darkness all my own, a song played on the radio, It went straight to my heart - I carried it with me - until the darkness was gone.
- Bouncing Souls

Offline ElAsesino
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2001, 11:04:05 AM »
Originally posted by Luke
I was the starting point guard for our schools basketball team. We got into our half court offense and I passed the ball into our Power Forward. He stood there with the ball and passed it right back to expecting me to set up the offense again. But what did I do? I got the ball and turned around and ran the wrong way and scored in the other teams basket. EVERYBODY in the crowd was laughing at me.

To this day I still have no idea what I was thinking.

Are you sure that you were the starting point guard???  

When was this?  High School?  Junior High?

This is pretty funny though, in all the years that I\'ve played organized basketball (since I was 5), I\'ve never done that before, and I haven\'t seen anyone do that since I played in the Rec leagues when I was younger.  Not to mention that when they did it, it was after they switch sides after half-time.

How in the world could someone do that in a half-court set, lol.?  

Do you have that on video?  I would like to see that.
It seems as if the people [casual gamers] that we consider to know absolutely nothing are the ones that actually know the most important thing: Name brands don\'t make the console, games do.

Offline Luke
  • Russian Guyovich
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2001, 12:44:31 PM »
Originally posted by ElAsesino

Are you sure that you were the starting point guard???  

When was this?  High School?  Junior High?

This is pretty funny though, in all the years that I\'ve played organized basketball (since I was 5), I\'ve never done that before, and I haven\'t seen anyone do that since I played in the Rec leagues when I was younger.  Not to mention that when they did it, it was after they switch sides after half-time.

How in the world could someone do that in a half-court set, lol.?  

Do you have that on video?  I would like to see that.

yeah, i was the starting point gaurd and i was actually very very good. just did that one time. it was in junior high.

like i said to this day i have no clue what happened. i dont know what the hell i was thinking.
Helloski.

Offline nO-One

• Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2001, 12:52:13 PM »
OK let\'s just say that I fell asleep,and broke my arm.....infront of all my classmates non the less.

I don\'t want to talk about it.It was embarassing to say the least.
I recently discovered that my ass is the key to the universe.....now I must fight to protect my ass from those who might abuse it!!!

Offline Luke
  • Russian Guyovich
  • Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2001, 01:00:26 PM »
Originally posted by nO-One
OK let\'s just say that I fell asleep,and broke my arm.....infront of all my classmates non the less.

I don\'t want to talk about it.It was embarassing to say the least.

oh man, thats really funny. did you wake up all screaming like a girl?
Helloski.

Offline nO-One

• Legendary Member
Most embarassing moment
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2001, 01:20:09 PM »
Nope I said "damn" stood up walked away and started my hybernation again.

It wasn\'t until night came when I was fully awake when I relised my arm was hurting.....a lot

it was a school trip btw.
I recently discovered that my ass is the key to the universe.....now I must fight to protect my ass from those who might abuse it!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk