Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: XBOXJUNKIE???????  (Read 2485 times)

XBOXJUNKIE???????
« on: November 12, 2000, 08:58:45 AM »
How the fuck can you be an X-Box junkie if you haven\'t played on an X-Box cuz it doesn\'t even exist for the masses yet!!!!!!......
See, that\'s what I hate about pathetic people like you...
With that type of nickname, it\'s obvious you support this console and come here to diss any other one\'s you see or hear about.
Therefore when others see that nickname....they either support your ideaology or they don\'t.
People are gonna start sayin\' "woooo, xboxjunkie....booo you suck.....cuz xbox sucks...." and that kinda stuff so if you got views on a fuckin topic, keep \'em to yourself or find another goddamn forum!!!!!
Write back....you\'ll do something else besides waiting for news about your beloved platform......(more like computer though....)...
                            LATER...

Charlie this is a Console Debating forum!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2000, 12:28:13 AM »
Hey man, whats your problem, its just a nickname. It just sounded cool at the time. What are you so offened by. This is a console debating forum. Isn\'t this for console debating? Don\'t tell me I can\'t reply my views on a topic

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
    • http://
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2000, 03:23:22 PM »
Charlie, your the idiot. There was people here way before the PS2 came out named PS2ROOOLZ or PS2Junkie.  

By the way..Charlie your an idiot.
:)

Living-In-Clip......
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2000, 10:53:10 AM »
You are pretty damn stupid for a senior member......if you knew the english language a little better, you\'d know that you write "you\'re" from "you are" and not "your".....Just goes to show who the idiot is here.....
Anyway, as hard as I try, I can\'t remember EVER writing anything to you, so unless I\'m missing something here.....YOU SHOULDN\'T BE BUTTING IN ON MY MOTHER-FUCING THREAD!!!!!!       SUCK MY WHITE ASS YA BUM.....

mmmmmmmm.....yeah....mmmmmmm......smell that???? Huh? Punk?
Smell it??? mmmmmmmm oh yeah......it\'s revenge........

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2000, 03:38:18 PM »
Ha! You are giving me a lecture on english, while you can\'t even cuss correctly. Oh yeah, and "ya" is not a word.

Your a complete moron. What right do you have to start screaming at someone over their online name?

Your thread? Hmm. Its a public message board. Which means its not "your thread". If you want something to be private, I suggest using the private message feature.

How am I suppose to smell a post? Thats what I want to know.

So, Charlie. To make this simple...You\'re an idiot.:) Happy now? I used the "You\'re" instead of "Your".
:D

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
BTW
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2000, 03:42:06 PM »
..Before you comment that I used "your" instead of "you\'re" once again, I am well aware of it.

You seriously need to chill out. Its the console debate forum, anyone can type anything they want about a system. Also,  its not against the forum rules for him to have that name nor are you a moderator. So, basically, you have no right to go around screaming at XboxJunkie.

Take a xanax and chill the hell out.

Offline Stealth-7
Charlie, calm down man
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2000, 07:48:35 PM »
Don\'t get so mad. Its just a nickname and you have no right to insult someone because of it. I don\'t know about you in Poland, but here in America, we have a law called "Freedom of Speech." This is a public console debating forum, and, therefore, demonstrates this law. Next time chill, and don\'t make a fool of yourself.
Mess with the best and die like the rest

Losers find excuses.
Winners find solutions.

Offline Joker
  • The Clown Prince Of Crime
  • Legendary Member
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2000, 10:43:35 PM »
Looks like somebody was given anal as a child :laughing: (charlie)
\"do we seriously have to shut down every thread that doesn\'t start out gay? Only threads you guys don\'t fuck up are the ones that start gay anyway.\"Videoholic

HA!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2000, 11:52:31 PM »
All y\'all dumb-ass bitches can suck my dick and like it!!!!!!!!
Living-In-Clip.....you\'re the biggest fucking moron if after being dissed, you jump back on offense...I usually never curse, but when I read the lame words your pathetic hands type.....I just can\'t help but feel sorry for you....what, did yo\' \'rents like molest you when you were a kid??? Oh....wait....I totally forgot.....YOU ARE A KID!
You all think that by defending peeps online you gain their respect......after a while....you\'re simply forgotten...
Y\'all cunt-faces get off mah motha-fuckin\' country as well,
cuz\' this meat right here was born and raised in tha NYC!!!
This forum wouldn\'t be worth much if there weren\'t offenders like me, so you\'re all the ones who need to "chill"....
Don\'t try to be heroes cuz a man can speak for himself...
To the man I jumped at in my first thread (xboxjunkie)...
yo\' I had no right dissin\' you....must\'ve had a bad day or something....I APOLOGISE...
As for the rest...you\'re the ones who are ignorants...

RESPECT...
                                              LATER...
you don\'t see him.....don\'t cross him...don\'t cross
Charlie..."

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2000, 01:53:32 PM »
Idiot.:)

Offline Falcon4
  • Old Member

HEY CHARLIE?
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2000, 01:31:30 PM »
are you stable?mentally?
you better calm down...

"remember there are nice men in white coats that will come and help you"
-Falcon4
IM BACK. you have a problem with that? get in the back.

Offline Stealth-7
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2000, 06:22:24 PM »
charlie, you sound like a really good guy. I wish I could meet you to tell you how much of a pussy and a faggot you are. You\'re one of those people who sit at home on your computer and go into internet forums and make yourself sound like you\'re all tough and shit, when you\'re actually an anorexic teenager and/or heroin addict (judging from the fact that you live in NYC and your spelling). The fact is that you\'re a little punk ass, insignificant loser who vents his mental and emotional problems on a ps2 forum (don\'t know why). Grow up and get a life, man.
Mess with the best and die like the rest

Losers find excuses.
Winners find solutions.

Offline unknown
  • Radio Transmission
  • Legendary Member
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2000, 06:24:10 PM »
listen charlie i understand wher your comeing from but listen:

charlie+puttin down competiton=fanboy

and by trying to put down other consoles, your making us look bad, youll understad when youve posted more
\"So are you going to kill her off?\"
Are you insane! I love her character, she stays.
\"The only thing loves done is put you in this position, I say kill her off!\"
Yeah, but you say a lot of things..
and how does that work....  You\'re a bicycle..

[/i][/size]

Offline unknown
  • Radio Transmission
  • Legendary Member
XBOXJUNKIE???????
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2000, 06:27:54 PM »
oh correction, after readin more of the fthread.. yuo are a punk ass bitch man, why dont you lay back on the plunger, all those  f*ckin splinters in your ass are makin ya grumpy, lmao and another thing god thats sad, only 10 posts and your aLready a bitch ass fanboy thatd a discrase to all ps2 lovers get the **** out of my face you ****in fanboy
\"So are you going to kill her off?\"
Are you insane! I love her character, she stays.
\"The only thing loves done is put you in this position, I say kill her off!\"
Yeah, but you say a lot of things..
and how does that work....  You\'re a bicycle..

[/i][/size]

Offline 2Fast
Charlie
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2000, 08:18:34 PM »
Charlie you speak like a tru **** head go back to poofville I think you are the mare of that town!!!!!!
Drive it like you stole it!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk