Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: This might not go over well...but here goes anyway.  (Read 1495 times)

Offline jiggs
    • http://
This might not go over well...but here goes anyway.
« on: February 15, 2003, 10:15:17 AM »
Weeee....my first ever suggestion. For real I have been a member of this site and enjoy the people here very much since late 2000 and remember how lively things were. It seems of late things have really slowed down a lot averaging 30 maybe 50 people online per day.

Unless a post was really interesting or made for good argument it never lasted seems like more than a couple of days before it went to the next page. Posts were flying. Now a post can last for weeks before moving on.(except in off-topic and Madden and the main)

I cant believe gaming does not provide us with more rousing talk heck not that I want the old flaming days back but things were pretty interesting then. Maybe many people just like the small group of faithful but it would be cool if there was more gaming talk.

Which brings me to my suggestion. I understand the primary function of this site is to glorifiy the PS2 and Sony and thats ok. However the fourms that seem to attract more members and new threads(current) have multi-platform forums. Like Xengamers which average 150-200 people online daily. I am not saying anything about the site should change however it might be worth looking at opening up to the whole gaming picture.

I could be just blowing words here but it was just a thought. Sorry.*jiggs retreats back to his small corner in the world*
But captain what will we do for the pain? You scream for the pain!

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.

Offline FatalXception
  • The Anti-Spam
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 03:32:52 PM »
Actually, if you have good nintendo, xbox, computer or other news, it can be posted in OT, or the console debate/discussion rooms.  Those console rooms have both the flame-room, and the non-flame variety of chat boards.
FatalXception

Murphy\'s Law - What can go wrong, will.
Poker Law      - Magnum .44 beats four aces.
Cole\'s Law      - Thinly sliced cabbage.

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 12:06:47 PM »
As far as I am aware we already cater for all consoles and PC\'s don\'t we?

We have the console discussion forums and the PC hardware/software forum.

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2003, 07:15:34 AM »
We provide for all systems... but primarily serve as a PS2 board.
\"In the last 12 months 100,000 private sector jobs have been lost and yet you\'ve created 30,000 public sector jobs. Prime Minister, you cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecidented engorgement of the unproductive bit. You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.\" - Daniel Hannan

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Viper_Fujax

• Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2003, 09:20:35 AM »
ya, cuz it is psx2central.com...i think the console discussion and console debate is enough for having a multi-console discussion.
You\'re never too old to burn to death in a fire

Offline jiggs
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 06:42:54 PM »
Cool....I luv this fourm and just want to see more people enjoy it like I do. I am proud to say I was the First to love the PS2 in my gamers circle.(They were all haters former DCers.) I joined TXB first before coming here and havent gone back since.

I just love gaming. I am still a PC fanboy.lol:D
But captain what will we do for the pain? You scream for the pain!

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.

Offline cloud345
  • Super Bowl XXXVII
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 05:30:03 PM »
I have to agree with jiggs, i have been here for a while and when I first joined I could post something and 2 or 3 minutes later there would be a reply. Now it takes a good hour or even sometimes a whole day before I get a reply.

Also we only need one other cosole section. Discussion and Debating dont need to be sperated also I think fanboys should be allowed here because when they were there were a lot more interesting and fun arguments on these forums.
1.FF7
  2. Grandia
  3. MGS
Is it me? Or does PSone own all the other systems?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk