Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I think its time to consolidate our posting (kill some inactive boards)  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Avatarr
  • Wise Member

• http://www.sheepsheet.com
kopking is right, the main forum is dying. I would actually go further; this whole board is dying. I remember a time when there were lots and lots of quality regular posters. It may have just been all the PS2 hype, but those people didn\'t strike me as hit and runners. For a time, they were dedicated posters... but now they\'re gone. :( I\'ll pin their disappearance on board checking burn out. There\'s just waayy too may boards to check! Then every time we don\'t see any interesting posts, it eats at us bit by bit.

Bit by bit it eats at us, every day we come. So we decide not to come as often. Bit by bit, it eats at us some more, and then we decide to come less often. Cycle repeats.... eventually some of our vists are HALF YEARS IN BETWEEn!! And evidently, some have left all together. Please revitalise this board by consolidating the posts.

(I suggested the same thing for Game Trigger and now Bobo suddenly thinks he doesn\'t need to start as many threads.. But Game Trigger is new and its a whole other story all together)

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
I think its time to consolidate our posting (kill some inactive boards)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 04:16:27 AM »
Avvy, you couldn\'t possibly be complaining.  You\'ve got good ole me!
\"In the last 12 months 100,000 private sector jobs have been lost and yet you\'ve created 30,000 public sector jobs. Prime Minister, you cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecidented engorgement of the unproductive bit. You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.\" - Daniel Hannan

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Avatarr
  • Wise Member

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 04:50:02 AM »
Yes Huri, but we need more of you!

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 11:50:31 AM »
I still visit every day.

Offline Avatarr
  • Wise Member

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 09:03:33 PM »
:D

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 04:41:10 AM »
Well I visit Madden, Political, and OT and none of them seem to be suffering anything.  If a board is dying that you like going to then post in it.
I wear a necklace now because I like to know when I\'m upside down.
 kopking: \"i really think that i how that guy os on he weekend\"
TheOmen speaking of women: \"they\'re good at what they do, for what they are.\"
Swifdi:

Offline kopking
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 12:52:21 PM »
i just think all game should be put in main form...... including cheats and tips bit..... and no game specific forums..... just use spoilers..... also i ated it when all the eureapen gamers missed out on all the dmc stuff last year..... becouse it was deleted it when you had all fin with it, but we still had months to wait for it.

i dont think the forum is dying, but changing,  it doesnt seem to be about games no more
The drunken, Liverpool supporting, bad spelling, Simpson loving, known as the drunkest of the spaminators, from England
without
alcohol, life would suck! pray for Mojo
beer,solving all your problems & helping ugly people have $ex since 1862.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk