Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Do most of the people who want PS2 actually know about it?  (Read 10283 times)

Offline ElAsesino
    • http://
Do most of the people who want PS2 actually know about it?
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2000, 02:39:05 PM »
Originally posted by Snow Fox
Oh god it\'s you again, cant u just sod off back to your **** hole u came from. well how can I be a PS lover when I own a DC, N64, PC, and ordered a X-box if thats the way u see it.
So why u so intent on buying a GC when u know **** all about it ang it\'s games because it\'s Neintendo by any chance. anyway u Dumb prick cant u go somewhere else this is a PS2 forum.  

You obviously have some type of obsession for SONY if you buy PS2 off of name brand.  When did I ever say I was going to buy GameCube?  I\'ll buy it if it has good games just like any other system I get.  This isn\'t a PS2 forum; it is a CONSOLE DEBATING forum.

It seems as if the people [casual gamers] that we consider to know absolutely nothing are the ones that actually know the most important thing: Name brands don\'t make the console, games do.

Offline ElAsesino
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2000, 03:00:25 PM »
Originally posted by GameRiader
i didnt get a ps2 just because ps1 was good, but ps1 was so good that i thought i might follow up on it, no matter how bad people rate it (YOU PEOPLE!). if it ended up being the crappiest peice of **** in the world in japan, i\'d still get it in U.S. launch. hey

ELAsesino, snow fox said ps1 was ONE of the reasons he bought a ps2. if your head wasnt so far up your own ass, you would notice. you people are mad because you had no reason to buy a dreamcast, only because it was brand new.

The way you said that first part makes it seem like one of the reasons why you bought PS2 was because of PS1, but I\'m not 100% sure because I don\'t understand everything you say.  GameRiader, whether he says it is the only reason he bought it or one of the reasons he bought it, that doesn\'t change the fact that that is a weak reason to buy PS2.  Yep, I had no reason to get a Dreamcast :rolleyes:.  Well I have some reasons why someone would want a Dreamcast, which doesn\'t include "because the Saturn was cool".  

Reasons for getting a Dreamcast:
   Cheap
   Immediate Online Play
   Great games that are already out that I have actually played, BEFORE making my judgement whether it was great or bad. (A.K.A., not automatically saying a game is great because "so and so" made it, and because it looks interesting.  Although, if a game were to look interesting I would be interested in renting it to see whether I should get it or not.)

The Great Games and/or Games You Should At Least Be Interested In That Are Already Out, Includes: Soul Caliber, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure, Virtua Tennis, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Quake III: Arena, Samba De Amigo, Jet Grind Radio, NFL2K1, NBA2K1, Starlancer, Resident Evil 4: Code Veronica, Seaman, Tony Hawk\'s Pro Skater 2, Half-Life, Crazy Taxi, Test Drive Le Mans, and many others (depending on what type of games you like)

It seems as if the people [casual gamers] that we consider to know absolutely nothing are the ones that actually know the most important thing: Name brands don\'t make the console, games do.

Offline Stealth-7
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2000, 07:36:31 PM »
Originally posted by Living-In-Clip
No reason to buy a DC? Hmm. Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, House of the Dead 2, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Shenmue, do I need to go on? By the way, I\'m not upset. I just think its funny your such a fanboy that you\'ve became a moron also.

You have some good points, but no one will listen to you if you insult them. If you don\'t like him so much, then just ignore him.
Mess with the best and die like the rest

Losers find excuses.
Winners find solutions.

Offline ElAsesino
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2000, 08:00:22 PM »
Originally posted by Stealth-7
No reason to buy a DC? Hmm. Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, House of the Dead 2, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Shenmue, do I need to go on? By the way, I\'m not upset. I just think its funny your such a fanboy that you\'ve became a moron also.

You have some good points, but no one will listen to you if you insult them. If you don\'t like him so much, then just ignore him.  [/B]

Let me ask you this.  Do you listen to GameRiader, and the rest of the "group"?

Offline Darth Joyda
  • Replicant Dreamer
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2000, 05:15:25 AM »
Don\'t insult each other!

How can you be so pissed off of someones opinions! Don\'t listen. Ignore. There\'s this thing called self-control. Learn to use it. Count to ten if it takes that. Or do boxing. It\'s REALLY good way to let off pressure and stress, plus it\'s a great excersize.

When I bought PS2 I listened to my personal opinions. I didn\'t give a sh!t what others said.

I couldn\'t care less if you\'re a DC, Nintendo or MS -fan. The only thing that annoys me is this fighting. So stupid, so childish.

But hey, I\'m still a child! I\'m supposed to be childish, aren\'t I?

Yes, sometimes I am. But not this way.

So stop it. Please. Without these kind of threads this forum would be even NICER!
[FONT=\"Impact\"][SIZE=\"4\"][COLOR=\"SlateGray\"]\"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes\"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2000, 02:40:23 PM »
Originally posted by Stealth-7

You have some good points, but no one will listen to you if you insult them. If you don\'t like him so much, then just ignore him.  [/B]

You should look back at when GameRaider first came into the forums. He started insulting everyone who disagreed with him and such. I just returned the favor.:)

Offline GameRiader
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2000, 05:37:18 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! like i sed ur all gettin mad. and in cae u havent noticed, i am plannin on writin da way i used 2. im not listenin 2 wut any of u people say. HAHA!!!

Offline Stealth-7
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2000, 07:00:31 PM »
Yeah, i\'m really mad right now. :rolleyes: The truth is, I couldn\'t care less what you say or think anymore.
Mess with the best and die like the rest

Losers find excuses.
Winners find solutions.

Offline GameRiader
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2000, 11:17:31 AM »
YEAH RIGHT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk