Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So somehow I got Medievil for free?  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
So somehow I got Medievil for free?
« on: November 25, 2014, 03:37:31 PM »
I had a confusing moment the other night. I was going through my recent purchases on the PS Store and I saw that I had "bought" Medievil for the PS3. I don't remember ever doing that. What's also weird is that the purchase date was 9/9, the same day I got Destiny and bought PS+. What's even weirder is it says I also bought 2 MAG expansion packs on that day and they were ready for download. They pulled those from the servers back in January so you couldn't buy them. Went into my payments, I never paid for either.

I'm confused. Did Sony have a glitch and ended up giving me this crap for free? Or is it time to change my password?

On a side note, I've been playing Medievil and holy shit I forgot how much fun that game was :)
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: So somehow I got Medievil for free?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 06:24:45 PM »
interesting.  that is weird indeed.  speaking of medievil, i remember playing that game in a demo disc back in probably November 1998 when i first purchased my playstation 1. 

the demo disc comes with the playstation 1 and one of the demos that included there was medievil.  i honestly don't remember what the gameplay was it.  but i think i read a review of it and it got mediocre to average score for gamplay i think.

speaking of playstation 1, i remember i bought it for $130 when my mom took me to walmart that time and i thought it was a bit expensive.  now looking back, i realize i am a cheapskate and $130 is really cheap for a videogame console.  but its understandable because we are poor.

After i bought ps1 and when we came home,  i was so excited as i open the box and take out the ps1.  looking back, that was probably one of the most exciting times to open the box and take out a new console.  i thought the console looks pretty cool too.

Years later when i first bought the playstation 2 and when i got home, i was very excited to opened up the box to get the console out.  That excitement feelings are as exciting as the first time i opened up the box to  take out the ps1.

After i bought the ps3 and first time opening the box to get the console out, i feel somewhat excited but not as excited as compare to the previous 2 consoles i bought.  Mostly because i lost most interest in videogames since after high school was over and i also become more retarded too.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:39:39 PM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk