Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PlayStation TV Now Only £44.99  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
PlayStation TV Now Only £44.99
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:42:20 PM »

Several UK retailers have been offering massive discounts on PlayStation TV today, which we originally put down to happy coincidence and stock clearance. However, we have now exclusively learned that Sony has officially slashed the RRP of the device in half, presumably in order to start shifting some units.

"Starting from the 27th March, PS TV will offer even greater value for money when it becomes available for only £44.99," a Sony spokesperson told Dealspwn.com. "Now with an even more accessible price, you can benefit from the advanced features and technology that PS TV brings to your home entertainment experience.

By bringing new innovation into the home, you can have the freedom to play whenever and in whichever room you wish. PS TV has never been more accessible, and there has truly never been a better time to expand your PlayStation experience."

The official site reads: "PlayStation TV. Now from £44.99. Stream your PS4 games to any TV in your home at a great new price."
http://www.dealspwn.com/sony-cut-playstation-tv-price-202051

cool deal for those that wanted to play their ps games in whichever room they want or play ps vita on big screen tv.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: PlayStation TV Now Only £44.99
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 05:27:32 AM »
Sounds like their last push of desperation before they phase it out. PlayStation TV was Sony's biggest flop. They even admit it was never designed for gamers. It's whole purpose was to attract the daddy gamer or the person that buys a couple games a year. Anything the PS TV does, the PS3 and PS4 do better (playing Vita games, streaming games, etc). And at $100, you may as well have spent the extra cash to buy a PS3. To me, it seems they are trying to dwindle stock of their units to push them out and let go of it forever.

On an ironic note, the PlayStation Vue service doesn't work on PlayStation TV. How weird is that? lol. And they said they have no plans to do that. That right there is enough evidence of Sony's confidence in this product.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 06:15:23 AM »
oh i see.  didn't know.  now i do.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
PlayStation TV drops to below $20
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »
PlayStation TV drops to below $20

Best Buy has discounted the standalone PlayStation TV to just $19.99. If you are interested, you can check out the deal below (we also included links to the discounted 16 GB and 32 GB Vita Memory Cards in case you are planning to download games to the Playstation TV).

http://gameidealist.com/deals/playstation-tv-drops-to-below-20/

interesting.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 02:55:38 PM »
LOL. Final nail in the coffin. Be surprised if they still make this a year from now. It would only be useful for a multiple TV setup in your house if you have to move from TV to TV. Like, when I was a kid, this would have been great. My dad always took one TV (where my PS2 was) so I would have to unplug it and move it to a TV upstairs until I got kicked off that one. Other than that, it could only appeal to a very casual gamer.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk