Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Partially Off Topic: SSX:SE on Gamecube?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline -____-
    • http://
Partially Off Topic: SSX:SE on Gamecube?
« on: December 15, 2000, 06:35:25 PM »
I went to IGNCube today, and found a story called SSexy!  This reminded me of SSX, so I looked in to see what it was.  Sure enough there it was.  EA is planning on making an upgraded SSX on Gamecube named SSX:Special Edition.  It will supposedly have extra characters, tracks, and "other goodies".  Ooo, I was sorta disappointed I was missing SSX and Madden on PS2.  But if I can\'t find one soon, I\'m gonna just wait for the Cube.

Offline Chrono
  • Suikoden Maniac
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2000, 06:38:33 PM »
ROFL!!!
I should go up to naples and beat you up...
you should feel disapointed you are missing
MGS2, GT3, ZOE... and so on
Ohh, its got more bells and whistels, you will also have to wait 1 year.. or MORE!! lol

Offline Lavan
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2000, 06:41:58 PM »
Indeed Chrono,
-____-, you don\'t like a few months for SSX, but waiting a YEAR for a few more tracks is no problem at all.
Sports Gamer?
Come visit The Sports Gaming Network

Offline -____-
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2000, 06:36:04 PM »
hehe, I would have gotten a PS2 for Christmas if there were any.  Problem is, I don\'t have any money to get one myself, so I guess I\'m never going to get one.  Smart moooooove Sony, now I dont get one.

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2000, 06:43:24 PM »
Oh it\'s true... it\'s true!
\"In the last 12 months 100,000 private sector jobs have been lost and yet you\'ve created 30,000 public sector jobs. Prime Minister, you cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecidented engorgement of the unproductive bit. You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.\" - Daniel Hannan

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Chrono
  • Suikoden Maniac
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2000, 06:47:03 PM »
Originally posted by -____-
hehe, I would have gotten a PS2 for Christmas if there were any.  Problem is, I don\'t have any money to get one myself, so I guess I\'m never going to get one.  Smart moooooove Sony, now I dont get one.

very smart
so, when the ps2 is 249 or 200 dollars next chirstmas you won\'t buy one either

I am three steps away from going to naples to beat some sense into you boy!

Offline ddaryl
  • He shoots, He scores
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2000, 06:53:25 PM »
Originally posted by -____-

There around now, I had a shot a 6 of them the other day,

And blaming Sony for the demand is silly, not to mention how incredibly difficult it is to manufacture quality silicon as complex as the EE and GS. SOny was never given the luxury of a 3-5 year ramp up it was balls to the walls from the get go and if anything you got to givce them some credit for fighting through and still getting units out to Japan, N. America, Europe and Australia. They\'re actually doing a heluva job if you can actually take the time to think about the whole situation and the insane amount of planning and investment it took compared to the time table they had to work with. Not many companies could\'ve pulled it off at all.

Offline MattPS2k

Wallpaper Freak
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2000, 08:03:15 PM »
ddaryl and Chrono are right. I was able to pick up one on launch day and 2 extra to sell to family members. They arent that tough to find if you are willing to wake up at 5:30 AM.
[>_<][^_^][o_O][-_-][*_*][O_-]

Offline Chrono
  • Suikoden Maniac
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2000, 08:15:15 PM »
Originally posted by MattPS2k
ddaryl and Chrono are right. I was able to pick up one on launch day and 2 extra to sell to family members. They arent that tough to find if you are willing to wake up at 5:30 AM.  

also the price on ebay is now down to around 430

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk