Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Old torn down gamer checking in  (Read 6018 times)

Offline Dmadman72

• I Shall Finish The Game
  • PSN ID: dmadman72
Old torn down gamer checking in
« on: January 15, 2016, 02:56:10 PM »
Hi all :hi:. I am a 43 old father of 2 and husband of 1. I have been gaming pretty much my whole life. One would think I must be good at, Nothing could be farther from the truth LOL. I am a member of many other forums but mainly gravitate towards Adult forums. Not the dirty kind though. I enjoy playing with more mature gamers. Other then my immediate family I don't play with anyone under the age of 20. I found this site through Titan's Sigi so I thought I would come check it out.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: Old torn down gamer checking in
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 03:16:31 PM »
Hi all :hi:. I am a 43 old father of 2 and husband of 1. I have been gaming pretty much my whole life. One would think I must be good at, Nothing could be farther from the truth LOL. I am a member of many other forums but mainly gravitate towards Adult forums. Not the dirty kind though. I enjoy playing with more mature gamers. Other then my immediate family I don't play with anyone under the age of 20. I found this site through Titan's Sigi so I thought I would come check it out.

Hey Dmadman. Welcome aboard. You won't find any kiddies here (even if one did sign up, they probably would not last very long, lol). We're all mid to late 20s and older (40s) and this forum's been around since 1999. It's a good group of people here which is why this forum has survived for so long, even when the original site shut down about 15 years ago. We're always happy to see a new face here. There definitely are those couple jokesters here (you'll figure out who they are if you venture into Off Topic :) ).
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:02:16 PM by Titan »
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Old torn down gamer checking in
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 06:12:13 PM »
hello dmadman72, welcome aboard.  glad someone visits here.  hope you stick around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk