Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Whatcha Got? 3 or 4?  (Read 8206 times)

Offline Dmadman72

• I Shall Finish The Game
  • PSN ID: dmadman72
Whatcha Got? 3 or 4?
« on: January 15, 2016, 08:48:59 PM »
What does the majority of players here play on? The PS3 or the PS4? I have both systems And don't see me unplugging my PS3 ever. I have quite a few games on both systems and am on regularly. I have every game in my list except Far Cry 2. Borrowed it, Hated it. If you are interested in playing a game sometime hit me up. I am sure we will have at least 1 game in common.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Whatcha Got? 3 or 4?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 10:09:15 PM »
i have a ps3.  i don't have a ps4 yet though.  the only game i thoroughly enjoy on my ps3 is final fantasy x remaster.  unfortunately, i lost most interest in video games after high school was over in the summer of 2002 that i rarely play new video games and when i did play, i got stuck at the beginning of the level.  so i go back to playing old video games that i past when i was younger.  who knows, i might enjoy new videogames again in the future.  i am just hoping.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:00:31 AM »
I've got 3 and 4. Both plugged in and ready to go.

Here's a list of games I can play online for both

PS3:

Little Big Planet
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Presequel
Call of Duty: MW 2 & 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Mass Effect 3
Red Faction: Geurilla & Armageddon
Dead Space 3

PS4

Destiny
Little Big Planet 3
Battlefront
Metal Gear Solid 5

To be honest, I'd be down to play any of those. Especially Battlefront since the last time I played was nearly a month ago :)
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Dmadman72

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 09:38:50 AM »
Paul, I hear what you're saying about a video game slump. I am just glad mine only last a month or 2, Not 13 and a half years. What kind of games were you into. Is it just RPG's? I only ever bought 1 Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy VII. I hated it. I only played about 2 hours of it but just couldn't take the turn based attack system. Are the games still turn based attack? If you are looking for an interesting open world game that will be cheap and might just pull you out of your funk, Go pick up Far Cry 3.

Titan, I have most of the same games on the PS3 but only destiny in common on the PS4. I haven.t played it for quite awhile. Its a great game. I just wish they would keep the in game currencies the same. The only thing that stayed the same when I was playing was the strange coins. MGS5 was a game that held a lot of interest for me but I just haven't got around to picking it up.   

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 09:44:29 AM »
Titan, I have most of the same games on the PS3 but only destiny in common on the PS4. I haven.t played it for quite awhile. Its a great game. I just wish they would keep the in game currencies the same. The only thing that stayed the same when I was playing was the strange coins. MGS5 was a game that held a lot of interest for me but I just haven't got around to picking it up.   

That was one of the reasons I stopped playing Destiny. I would work hard to upgrade armor with one currency, finally get it then they would change it with the next update. That and it started getting pretty repetitive. Though I mostly played alone. It's definitely a hell of a lot more fun playing with someone.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 10:23:24 AM »
I have a ps2 and a ps3. I have no plans to grab a ps4 at the moment as I have too many ps3 games that I have unfinished business with.  B)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 10:24:19 AM »
Paul, I hear what you're saying about a video game slump. I am just glad mine only last a month or 2, Not 13 and a half years. What kind of games were you into. Is it just RPG's? I only ever bought 1 Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy VII. I hated it. I only played about 2 hours of it but just couldn't take the turn based attack system. Are the games still turn based attack? If you are looking for an interesting open world game that will be cheap and might just pull you out of your funk, Go pick up Far Cry 3.

thanks for the kind words.  i think i am into rpg and platformer games like spyro the dragon.  games like action adventure interest me too like mega man x series.  But its gotten a little repetitive and cumbersome after mega man x4.  recently i replay the game mega man x5 and its better than i remember.

i think after i turned 18 years old, i lost most interest in videogames because i think part of it because i grow up and part of it because of the head injury on the left side of my head.

i think after final fantasy x, later final fantasy series is more like action rpg and no longer turned based which i like even less.

lately, i bought and digitally downloaded psone games for cheap from playstation network to my ps3 and play those old games that i mostly had play during the psone era.

Offline Dmadman72

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 09:34:29 AM »
Looks like we all have Call Of Duty in common, Except for Paul. He's so secretive. JK Paul, you don't have your PSN id listed so I couldn't look at your trophies. I used to play BF3 all the time on the 360 with some friends from Scotland and never had any lag issues. That being said I never tried with PSN. So if you guys are interested maybe we could do a COD day/night. I have them all but I don't think I am ranked up in any of them. My sons and I just play LAN and have fun killing each other.     

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »
oh.  i never thought about listing my psn username.  it didn't cross my mind.  thanks for letting me know.  i think my psn username is jokermit.  i will check my username on my ps3 later to see if that is my correct username.  kind of lazy to check now. :)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 03:03:47 PM »
i just check my psn username and it is jokermit.  cool. i will add that to my profile here.:)

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 12:19:18 AM »
I have both but the majority of my playtime is on the ps3...just no games that interest me on the ps4..tho i do have "The evil within" "Until dawn" and "Life is Strange"...i'm trying to wait for a batman AK GOTY edition and Fallout4 GOTY edition....i will eventually get uncharted 4 at some point, but the gaming library has been lacking from both Sony and MS this gen.... :bs:
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk