Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE RE-REVEALED  (Read 3169 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE RE-REVEALED
« on: May 09, 2019, 07:58:20 PM »
More to come at E3.

At PlayStation's State of Play today, we got a new look at Final Fantasy 7 Remake since development moved in-house.

The new trailer focused primarily on Aerith and Cloud, and we were given a glimpse of new character models, combat, and story beats (we see Aireth give Cloud a flower, as she did in the original). Check it out below.

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/05/09/final-fantasy-7-remake-update-trailer-state-of-play

The trailer finished with the promise that we would see more to come in June - likely E3.

It's not entirely unsurprising. Final Fantasy 7 Remake director Tetsuya Nomura Nomura told IGN at E3 2018 Final Fantasy 7 Remake has moved past the conceptual stage and into full development, and that PR would start in earnest post the release of Kingdom Hearts 3.

In May of 2017, it was revealed development on Final Fantasy 7 Remake had moved from a third party developer to in-house at Square Enix. We haven’t really gotten a substantial look at Square’s Final Fantasy 7 Remake since PSX 2015.

Here is a video trailer of it.

I am so happy to see this trailer and they are going to show more in June of this year possibly this upcoming E3. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am very impress with the graphic but i hope the gameplay is just as perfect as the original or at least pretty great.  Same goes with the musics.  *keeps my fingers cross* B)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE RE-REVEALED
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 08:53:41 AM »
PS4 exclusive?
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »
yeah, if i remember correctly, nearly 4 years ago when they first announced ffvii remake, they say it will be a ps4 time exclusive so that might means ps4 will be release first for probably a year or 2 or so before it will be release on other systems like xbox one or pc.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 12:32:55 PM »
whoops, i just realized i posted this on the off topic board.  can you guys move this to ps4 discussion or gaming discussion section?

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 04:57:39 PM »
thank you kurt angle for moving it to gaming discussion. B)

Offline FredMas
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 05:06:36 AM »
thank you kurt angle for checking out rangefinder binoculars here and moving it to gaming discussion. B)

Why is it taking them years and years to make a remake of this game?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 06:26:48 AM by FredMas »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 07:18:18 PM »
good question.  i am not really sure, maybe they want to spend quality time to make it perfect like the original so they take longer time.  lately, i heard that the later final fantasy games that come out take longer time to make and release like ff xiii and ffxv and both games aren't really that good compare to their older final fantasy games.

i suppose square enix aren't as awesome as they used to be and i am kind of worry that ffvii remake might not be as perfect as the original.  that is okay as long as the gameplay is still just as fun as the original or at least still good fun to play.  it might not be perfect or great as the original but i hope its at least still good to play though.  *keeps my fingers crossed*

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 04:14:37 PM »
They probably waited to build up the anticipation. When people's desires were the highest, they announced it. You make more money that way.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
E3: Final Fantasy VII Announcements With Trailers and Release Date
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 07:33:36 PM »

'Final Fantasy VII Remake' Coming Next Year On The PlayStation 4

Tetsuya Nomura (Director, FFVII Remake) and Yoshinori Kitase (Producer, FFVII Remake) delighted fans in person at the Final Fantasy VII: A Symphonic Reunion concert on Sunday evening when they announced Final Fantasy VII Remake will be coming to PS4 worldwide on March 3, 2020.

The latest trailer covers more of the gameplay and it looks more action-oriented.

Final Fantasy VII utilized the Active Time Battle system that was introduced back in 1991 for Final Fantasy IV. Instead of discrete turn-based battles, the Active Time Battle system was built around of a continuous flow of actions and variable wait times.

The Final Fantasy VII Remake is closer to a full-on action role-playing game in the same vein as Final Fantasy XV or even Kingdom Hearts. It offers
updated graphics and will be released for PlayStation 4 on March 3 next year.

Square Enix has more reveals planned for Final Fantasy VII Remake during their live event on June 10, 2019, at 6pm PDT.
https://cdrinfo.com/d7/content/final-fantasy-vii-remake-coming-next-year-playstation-4

sorry for like 2 to 3 days late of updating story about ffvii remake.  i was busy and tired during those times so i couldn't update about it until now.

so they say it will be release in march 3, 2020.  nice to know the release date.  i will get a ps4 combo with ff7 remake when it gets release.

i also did watch a video clip showing gameplay of ffvii remake and it looks more fun than i expected.  good news or even better great news i suppose.  i am very happy. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i will post the gameplay video clip later on my next post.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 05:46:44 AM »

Here is a gameplay clip.  looks pretty promising.  the graphic looks so cg quality but in high def of 1080p.  hopefully they run in 60 fps.  if the original ps4 doesn't run this game in 60 fps, hopefully the ps4 pro does though. B)

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 05:39:21 PM »
Yup...definitely looking forward to this one...i still have the original 4 disk psx game....graphics look stunning and the gameplay looks fun and compelling.....i will never forget tho, how it took me over an HOUR to beat Sephiroth on my first run at the end of the game lol...

He kept killing/confusing my teammates and i constantly had to use spells/to counter them, then while i was doing that, he was healing himself and stretching out his life bar....rinse and repeat...it wasn't until i hit him with confusing spells and other "condition" spells that stop him from regenerating health was i finally able to defeat him....unreal...but fun... :thumbsup:

Game looks great and the game when its released won't even be the full game...it will only be partial...which means this game is going to be huge....the other half will have to released at a later date....i'm still going to purchase this tho....
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 03:58:31 PM »
actually the original game comes in 3 discs.  yeah, this remake was said to come in multiple episodes or something like that and if i remember correctly, it will be in 3 big episodes, not 2 though.  not sure how that work but we will see.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
Re: FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE E3 2019 Trailer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 06:30:01 PM »

Here is the 2nd E3 trailer of the game.  i didn't post it when it was new like 16 days ago because i was tired and now i feel a lot less tired, so i searched for it in web's history tab and finally found it on a youtube search page by accident.  cool. B)

Hope you guys like it.

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 02:20:35 AM »
Siting at 88 on metacritic, great Remake.   
He has the power of both worlds
Girl: What power… beyond my expectations?
AND IT\'S PERSONAL
Demon: No… the legendary Sparda!?
Dante: You\'re right, but I\'m his son Dante!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk