Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Xbox One S Price Drops to $199 Starting Tomorrow  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Xbox One S Price Drops to $199 Starting Tomorrow
« on: June 10, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »
Microsoft is slashing the price of all Xbox One S bundles starting tomorrow, June 11 by $50. You will be able to pick up the Minecraft bundle for $199.

The Microsoft E3 press conference will also take play tomorrow at 2pm PT / 5pm ET. The company will be making the full unveil of Project Scorpio, a more powerful Xbox One console.

It is not known if the price cut is temporary or not.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/268386/xbox-one-s-price-cut-50-to-199-starting-june-11/

Nice.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: Xbox One S Price Drops to $199 Starting Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 06:31:24 AM »
Haha. Trying to have a leg up on Sony. I think they're doing this just ahead of E3. Microsoft is supposed to release details and prices of the new Project Scorpio. It should be pretty exciting.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Xbox One S Price Drops to $199 Starting Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:39:40 AM »
E3 2017: Microsoft Announces Temporary Xbox One S Price Drop

UPDATE: A Microsoft representative clarified to IGN that the $50 price drop only applies to select Xbox One consoles and will only apply from June 11 through June 17.

The discount includes the Battlefield 1 500GB bundle and 1TB Forza Horizon 3 bundle. It does not apply to bundles that are currently reduced such as the Minecraft bundle currently available for $249.

As such, until June 17, 500GB bundles are $249 and 1TB bundles are $299.

Starting tomorrow, June 11, Microsoft is slashing the price of Xbox One S by $50.

The console price cut was confirmed on the official Xbox Twitter account. Microsoft might be making way for the unveiling of Project Scorpio, a premium and upgraded Xbox One system.

Now Microsoft didn't say whether the Xbox One S price drop was permanent. We here at IGN have reached out to the company about whether this is a long- or short-term move.

You can see the reduced-price console from Amazon or most other retailers...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/10/e3-2017-microsoft-announces-xbox-one-s-price-drop

update:  it seems like the xbox one s price doesn't drops to $199 after all.  its kind of confusing.  so i supposed the $349 version will sees a $50 price drop to $299, or the $299 version will have a price drop to $249, while the current $249 version will stay the same.  i see, kind of confusing but i finally get it.  took me a while, i am kind of slow.

i think the $349 version that drops to $299 has 1 TB HDD while the $299 that drop to $249 has 500 GB HDD.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:41:42 AM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk