Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Starting a new job next week  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
Starting a new job next week
« on: November 27, 2019, 04:44:32 AM »
Going to be a banking call centre agent.

IM NERVOUS AS FUCK

But I'll finally be middle class.

I need your support Paul and other people still here.
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Starting a new job next week
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 05:34:17 AM »
congratulations on your new job. B)  hope you do well and make good money.  if working for a while and you don't like the job.  hope you can find a different job that might interest you.  Good luck and take care.  B):)

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 01:45:02 AM »
Your support means everything Paul.
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 01:49:47 AM »
what a nice thing to say.  appreciate it. :)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 06:34:55 AM »
It's a perfect job for you. Your people skills are impeccable!

Kidding aside, good luck dude. My girlfriend just started a new job and was a nervous wreck. It's normal to be nervous. Change is scary and it's a normal human emotion to feel. But after you get your footing in the first week or so, it'll get easier. And if any customers give you shit, give them the old Jumpman charm that we know and love :)
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 03:56:00 AM »
My people skills are actually pretty good.

Most people who know me say I'm incredibly polite and nice.

I dunno why going to online sites triggers my dick side.

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 06:19:09 PM »
Hey...congrats bro!... :thumbsup:....and don't worry, you'll be fine. Once you learn the ropes of the job, everything will come together like clockwork. Sheeit i wouldn't be surprised that after a month, even the seasoned vets will be bringing you coffee and breakfast to your desk!..... :bow:

And how's the commute? i work nights as an IT guy, but i prefer it to trying to travel in Atlanta traffic in the morning which is BEYOND legendary.... :bang:....i'm glad that i go against that mess every morning when i get off...
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 07:55:05 PM »
hey clips, you still haven't reply back on your birthday thread i made for you over 2 months ago.  like last month or so, i mentioned to you on a different thread about jobs and you didn't reply back on your birthday thread either.  hope you can visit it if you haven't and chime in. :)

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 09:53:43 AM »
Don't hijack my thread bro.

And on that note, I request the dark world theme from LTTP as my next birthday song. Feel free to choose 2 of your own. I look forward to it.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 01:55:24 PM »
speaking of a link to the past, i just recently played that game for nearly a year and a half on and off on my snes classics console.  i never play that game before and just last year is when i play it and i haven't beaten it yet.  i love the game but the puzzles can get really hard that i always use the walkthrough guide youtube video of someone else played it to figure out the puzzles.  great game, i will give it a 9.5/10 for gameplay and everything else.

the reason why i haven't beaten it yet is because i lost most interest in videogames since summer 2002 that i only play a little on and off.  since august of this year, a month after i realized i sprained my left ring finger from holding the 21 pack noodles cup (there were 24 but 3 were has already been eaten) with the tips of my left fingers as i cleared up the shelf before i put the noodles cartoon on the shelf.  i held it for like 7 to 10 seconds and it sprained my ring finger.  the reason why i held it with the tips of my fingers are because if i held it flat, the cartoon might slip off my hand and fall to the floor.  to this day, my ring finger is still swollen and it still ache a little whenever i wash dishes.  nearly 2 months ago, i tried playing zelda alttp and i could feel the ache from it on and off so i stop playing it.  i think in order for it to heal completely, i have to stop washing dishes for 3 months to let it heal but its hard not to wash dishes though.

8 nights ago, i tried to crack my left ring finger and the ache doesn't go away yet so i might wait till next month in january 3rd at night to crack it again to see if the ache go away yet or not though.  its mostly my mom's fault for making me hold the instant noodle cups cartoon before she told me to clear up the shelf.  i was planning on putting the cartoon cups on the washing machine next to it as i clear the shelf but i was afraid that she might be angry at me and yell at me that i held it with my fingers as i clear the shelf.  its been like nearly 5 months already that my left hand fingers still hurt.  i couldn't play videogames or workout at the gym because of it.  sorry for my long story.

i love the song too, zelda alttp the dark world theme.  i will try to remember to post it on your birthday. :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 01:46:29 PM by Paul2 »

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2019, 05:56:45 AM »
LTTP is a classic. You should definitely try to finish it as the dungeons get more challenging yet more enjoyable as the game progresses.

The gameplay is stellar though. Probably the best top down game of all time.

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2019, 05:59:23 AM »
Hey...congrats bro!... :thumbsup:....and don't worry, you'll be fine. Once you learn the ropes of the job, everything will come together like clockwork. Sheeit i wouldn't be surprised that after a month, even the seasoned vets will be bringing you coffee and breakfast to your desk!..... :bow:

And how's the commute? i work nights as an IT guy, but i prefer it to trying to travel in Atlanta traffic in the morning which is BEYOND legendary.... :bang:....i'm glad that i go against that mess every morning when i get off...
Commute is tough. I get a drive in the morning but have to wait in the Canadian cold to get the bus on the way home.

It's not so bad now but once the cold goes down and snow comes in heavy then it could become a real annoyance.

If I actually can do this job then I think I'll save money for a car.

I don't even have my liscense now which is embarrassing as a 33 year old man (child).

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2019, 01:49:00 PM »
LTTP is a classic. You should definitely try to finish it as the dungeons get more challenging yet more enjoyable as the game progresses.

The gameplay is stellar though. Probably the best top down game of all time.
yeah, i have to wait till my left ring finger heal up 100% before i play it again.  last time i played it was like nearly 2 months ago and i am like 60 to 65% complete so far.  so, hopefully next month, my hand heal up 100% before i play it again and continue where i left off.

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2020, 08:33:28 AM »
It's been rough so far.

I feel like Ive forgotten everything I learned in training class.

But I'm gonna stick with it. The pay is too good!

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 03:18:27 PM »
It's been rough so far.

I feel like Ive forgotten everything I learned in training class.

But I'm gonna stick with it. The pay is too good!

Sounds like every training I've ever had lol. Stick with it buddy. You got this!
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk