Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PS5 Launch line-up  (Read 2106 times)

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
PS5 Launch line-up
« on: April 15, 2020, 01:45:51 AM »
PS5 Launch line-up

Which Games would you like to see as PS5 launch games ?

This is my Top 5 List

1) The Last of Us Part II :  It was just delayed, and no news about a release date; maybe Naughty Dog are developing a PS5 version as well to be ready for the Next Gen Launch ?

2) Ghost of Tsushima.

3) Cyberpunk 2077

4) New Call Of Duty

5) Am I asking too much for a New KillZone ?   o:)

Show me your list buddies !
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:50:54 AM by BizioEE »
He has the power of both worlds
Girl: What power… beyond my expectations?
AND IT\'S PERSONAL
Demon: No… the legendary Sparda!?
Dante: You\'re right, but I\'m his son Dante!

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: PS5 Launch line-up
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 07:10:13 AM »
PS5 Launch line-up

Which Games would you like to see as PS5 launch games ?

This is my Top 5 List

1) The Last of Us Part II :  It was just delayed, and no news about a release date; maybe Naughty Dog are developing a PS5 version as well to be ready for the Next Gen Launch ?

2) Ghost of Tsushima.

3) Cyberpunk 2077

4) New Call Of Duty

5) Am I asking too much for a New KillZone ?   o:)

Show me your list buddies !

I wouldn't count on TLoU Pt 2 being a PS5 launch. They may make a version in the future for PS5 but it's definitely going to be a PS4 title. Only reason they delayed it was because of the coronavirus. Otherwise it would have launched on time. Supposedly supply chain issues. Probably the real reason is it was just about ready to be certified and pressed and well, everyone was sent home at Naughty Dog, Sony and the people who press the discs :)

Call of Duty launch? That's a given lol. Funny though. I fired up my PS2 last night and tossed in Call of Duty 3. I realized Call of Duty hasn't really changed since then. It took me no time to adjust to the game. Only issue I have is the graphics are so dated (great for 2006 standards), I have trouble distinguishing German from my own allies so I am like "why won't you go down! Oh. Ally."

As for Killzone? Yes. Actually picked up Shadow Fall last summer I think? That was a fantastic game and upset a new Killzone hasn't been released. I guess Guerilla Games is so fixated on the next Horizon Zero Dawn. I hope they revisit the franchise though.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 11:51:44 AM »
Yeah, TLOU was delayed because of the Virus, but a part of me is still dreaming about a PS5 version on Launch, but as you said, most probably it will never happen.  It will follow the trend we have already seen with PS4, and a PS5 version will arrive later.
AND IT\'S PERSONAL

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 12:10:14 PM »
Not sure about a top 5 but GTA6 must be on Rockstars agenda for sure and a new Gran Turismo game would be nice too.  :thumbsup:

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 01:30:22 PM »
Not sure about a top 5 but GTA6 must be on Rockstars agenda for sure and a new Gran Turismo game would be nice too.  :thumbsup:

I want GT7 bad;  I think PD should expand their usual formula a bit more, introducing some innovations, such as an "open world" modality, like a real city where you are free to go everywhere and engage your illegal race along the route. In a very old interview, even before releasing GT Sport, Kazunori Yamauchi said that he was considering an "open world mode" / "GT free roam mode", but I cannot find it anymore.

Anyway, what I woukd like to see in the next GT is more effort in the SP Mode, career Mode, much more contents on Day One, and an ultra realistic car handling and physics  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:31:55 PM by BizioEE »
AND IT\'S PERSONAL

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »
They didn't make a Gran Turismo for the PS4, did they? How cool would it be if in the next one you can build your own track :)

Even GTA, they didn't do anything this generation. They just did a remake of 5 and rolled with it. It's kind of a shame this generation didn't have as much flair as the last one. I'm hoping the next gen they make up for it. My library for PS4 is pretty bare compared to PS2 and PS3. The games that came out this generation I really felt were meh. It was the generation of remakes and MMO games. Developers were afraid to take chances. They became the movie industry lol.

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 01:12:47 AM »
Yep, no real full Gran Turismo Game on PS4; I hope GT7  will be what GT1 was for Playstation one  ;)    GT7 must offer something new, and I call it again, it should have a free roam mode, a brilliant career mode and a lot of contents.  I also hope they will offer the option between an ultra realistic  car handling/gameplay for the more hardcore gamers willing for a true racing simulation experience and a more friendly gameplay for the majority of casual gamers. 

And yeah, GTA6, what a shame, we just got GTA5 in all possible sauces, and with all the money Rockstar did, since September 2013, we might expect a huge Game in Sept 2021?  Can't wait for an official announcement  <3
AND IT\'S PERSONAL

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 07:46:36 AM »
Yep, no real full Gran Turismo Game on PS4; I hope GT7  will be what GT1 was for Playstation one  ;)    GT7 must offer something new, and I call it again, it should have a free roam mode, a brilliant career mode and a lot of contents.  I also hope they will offer the option between an ultra realistic  car handling/gameplay for the more hardcore gamers willing for a true racing simulation experience and a more friendly gameplay for the majority of casual gamers. 

And yeah, GTA6, what a shame, we just got GTA5 in all possible sauces, and with all the money Rockstar did, since September 2013, we might expect a huge Game in Sept 2021?  Can't wait for an official announcement  <3

That would be really cool for GT7. Honestly, they are long overdue. I do have to say this current generation I was a bit disappointed on the franchises that didn't make an appearance. My one critique of this generation was everything was about MMO and single player experiences have fallen by the wayside. Probably why my library of PS4 games is much smaller than PS2 and PS3.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk