Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: COVID-19 and my rediscovery of my gaming roots  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
COVID-19 and my rediscovery of my gaming roots
« on: May 09, 2020, 08:19:54 AM »
I've been pretty busy during lock down these last couple weeks. Mostly in terms of gaming since the weather has been iffy and cold (typical spring weather in NJ), so outdoor DIY projects are a bit on the wayside. So, I turned my attention back to gaming. Now, the last few years I've been super distracted and gaming has taken a back seat. In these few years, I saw a long term relationship end, dealt with the mental fallout from that, bought a condo and then found new love, a love I'm confident I will spend the rest of my life with. Basically, being an adult meant video games were more of an after thought. When I lost my job 3-4 weeks ago, I decided I wasn't going to be like other people on Facebook and....well spend my time on Facebook bitching. I decided to turn this into something positive.

This all started by stumbling onto a guide on how to get a PS2 online in 2020. I spent 5 minutes setting it up, and next thing I knew, I was online playing OG Battlefront online with other people, like I did when I was a wee lad (well, not so wee. I was a teenager lol). This reignited a passion of mine. Next thing I knew, I found myself throwing in all the TimeSplitters and really going to town. I beat Future Perfect in a couple days and realized, it was a really good game that I never gave a fair shake back in 2005. Looking back on these games in 2020, I saw the dawn of modern gaming. Games with modern controls and the dawn of HUDs that don't make you want to cry and where ques are still used in today's games. Controls that weren't clunky. Then some games, where time has not been kind and the game is unplayable (looking at you Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. You would have been a bad game by 1999 standards too!).

This rediscovery within me has snowballed even further. My NES has been dead for years. Taken down by the disease known as "The Blinkies". My Genesis worked fine a couple years ago and now suddenly does not. Wanting to go back even further into the gaming timeline, I cracked both consoles open in an attempt to repair them. The NES I diagnosed as a bad 72 pin connector. After many attempts at cleaning and polishing it, I finally got it to work, only to not work with the next cartridge. I have a new connector on it's way and I can finally enjoy some Mario 3 and Battletoads (I have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too but fuck that game and it's damn dam level!). The Genesis I don't know how much work it'll involve. The motherboard may be corroded beyond repair but I'll attempt it anyway.

But yet, this goes further down the rabbit hole. I've been wanting to grow my collection. With YouTube as my guide, I've expanded my wish list across many console generations. I've been in bidding wars on eBay for a Dreamcast; a console I've always wanted, always loved to play but never got, mostly because of it's failure and unwillingness as a teenager to beg my parents for a console that I couldn't get games for. I've also catalogued my 160 game collection (and yet still complain I have no games to play lol) on an app called Gameye.

I guess the theme of this rambling is it's nice to just pause life and look back. Through these shitty times we're all going through, it's been good to take this sudden free time I've had and reignite an old passion of mine that has fallen to the wayside over the last few years. It's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday adult life and just reconnect with yourself. This has been the most delicious lemonade I've tasted when life has given a whole truckload of lemons.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: COVID-19 and my rediscovery of my gaming roots
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 11:46:30 AM »
that is pretty cool you can fix your nes internally and genesis consoles or attempt to fix the genesis.  you must be very smart to do that.  nice. B)

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 12:45:07 PM »
I have always been into my retro gaming. I still use my 3 Commodore Amiga computers from the early 90's. One of which I have owned since 1990! and its still going strong. I have pimped them up so I can download games online and transfer them to play without using the old floppies. I also recently bought a Playstation classic mini, SNES Classic Mini and Megadrive Mini all of which have been hacked and loaded with extra games.

No shortage of gaming options for me then and thats without mentioning my PS2 , PS3 and Wii and Ninteno DS.  :laughing:

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 07:12:26 AM »
that is pretty cool you can fix your nes internally and genesis consoles or attempt to fix the genesis.  you must be very smart to do that.  nice. B)

It's not really about being smart. Just a matter of going on YouTube or Google and learning. You basically learn by diving into it and figuring it out. I get this all the time with my woodworking, auto repair skills and I guess now electronic repair lol. I always hear people say "I wish I had skills to do that". I didn't have the skills at one point. I just was like "I need this fixed/built. I'm gonna do it" and I get online, learn how to do it and do it. It's really just that simple.

Also an update, I got my fat 30001 model PS2 working the other night (for those that don't remember, many a threads on here about the issues with that console). It hasn't read a disc in 12 years and was more of a display piece on my shelf. It works great for now  :bounce:

I have always been into my retro gaming. I still use my 3 Commodore Amiga computers from the early 90's. One of which I have owned since 1990! and its still going strong. I have pimped them up so I can download games online and transfer them to play without using the old floppies. I also recently bought a Playstation classic mini, SNES Classic Mini and Megadrive Mini all of which have been hacked and loaded with extra games.

No shortage of gaming options for me then and thats without mentioning my PS2 , PS3 and Wii and Ninteno DS.  :laughing:

Damn. 3 Amiga's? They all the same model or different? I don't know much about the Amigas. Missed that boat by a few years lol.

Kurt, have you seen Metal Jesus Rocks on YouTube? He's a collector of especially retro video games. I've been watching a lot of him lately. He's good.

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 02:50:00 AM »
They are all different models actually. My A500 I had since 1990, I got an A1200 from ebay a few years back before prices skyrocketed on retro gear and I also got an A600 cheap because it was broken but I fixed it up. Prices on retro computers now has gone through the roof especially on Commodore stuff and I think the prices in the states are even more crazy as back in the day it wasn't as popular over there so even more rare.

I do watch a few youtube channels on retro gear but I hadn't spotted him before. I took a look and he has plenty of gear thats for sure.  :laughing:

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 07:10:17 AM »
They are all different models actually. My A500 I had since 1990, I got an A1200 from ebay a few years back before prices skyrocketed on retro gear and I also got an A600 cheap because it was broken but I fixed it up. Prices on retro computers now has gone through the roof especially on Commodore stuff and I think the prices in the states are even more crazy as back in the day it wasn't as popular over there so even more rare.

I do watch a few youtube channels on retro gear but I hadn't spotted him before. I took a look and he has plenty of gear thats for sure.  :laughing:

Yeah prices are insane on old consoles. And finding a deal on Facebook Marketplace and Let go is ridiculous. At least eBay is closer to the actual value. I'm trying to buy a Dreamcast right now. If I'm patient enough, I can get a good looking console with a game and a controller for between 60-70 bucks. But then there's listings for a yellowed console with nothing going for like 80? (they're the buy it nows and aren't selling lol). And if I look at the local listings, people obviously didn't spend the time to look it up and just saw what these weirdos on eBay are listing them for and are listing a Dreamcast for 100 bucks beaten to crap. And the listings for a GameBoy are ridiculous. Saw one listing for 80 (started at 100) on Facebook where it was completely yellowed, missing the battery door and the protective glass was missing. Something like that maybe 20 bucks on eBay. Maybe. The prestine complete in box GameBoys are worth 100 bucks. People are so dumb valuing their shit and think they have gold when it's just crap.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 07:58:08 PM »
speaking about retro consoles, 2 years ago i bought a super nintendo classic mini and didn't play it until 3 months later because i got a torn ligament on my left hand during that time.  i let it heal up for 3 months before i play the snes mini.  i enjoyed playing super mario world, mega man x1, contra 3, street fighter 2 turbo, and zelda alttp.

i am still at the beginning of contra 3 and i haven't beaten it yet because its a hard game to play and i lost most interest in playing video games this past nearly 5 and a half year.  i also lost most interest in watching videos/movies too in this past nearly 5 and a half years too.  something is controlling my brain and heart that make depress and lost interest that the only interest i have left is listening to musics be it songs with singers voice or just plain musics like videogames musics.

i thoroughly enjoy zelda alttp and i have to watch a walkthrough on youtube to play the game and find its secrets.  so far, i only complete 70% of the game in this past nearly 2 years of playing this game.  i play it on and off mostly because of lost interests and there are few times where i got my interest back that i jump back to continue the game.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 08:04:17 PM by Paul2 »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 08:01:33 PM »

It's not really about being smart. Just a matter of going on YouTube or Google and learning. You basically learn by diving into it and figuring it out. I get this all the time with my woodworking, auto repair skills and I guess now electronic repair lol. I always hear people say "I wish I had skills to do that". I didn't have the skills at one point. I just was like "I need this fixed/built. I'm gonna do it" and I get online, learn how to do it and do it. It's really just that simple.

Also an update, I got my fat 30001 model PS2 working the other night (for those that don't remember, many a threads on here about the issues with that console). It hasn't read a disc in 12 years and was more of a display piece on my shelf. It works great for now  :bounce:
yeah.  but you are still smart to learn and comprehend it on youtube videos and google to guide you on how to fix it.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 07:11:05 AM »
speaking about retro consoles, 2 years ago i bought a super nintendo classic mini and didn't play it until 3 months later because i got a torn ligament on my left hand during that time.  i let it heal up for 3 months before i play the snes mini.  i enjoyed playing super mario world, mega man x1, contra 3, street fighter 2 turbo, and zelda alttp.

i am still at the beginning of contra 3 and i haven't beaten it yet because its a hard game to play and i lost most interest in playing video games this past nearly 5 and a half year.  i also lost most interest in watching videos/movies too in this past nearly 5 and a half years too.  something is controlling my brain and heart that make depress and lost interest that the only interest i have left is listening to musics be it songs with singers voice or just plain musics like videogames musics.

i thoroughly enjoy zelda alttp and i have to watch a walkthrough on youtube to play the game and find its secrets.  so far, i only complete 70% of the game in this past nearly 2 years of playing this game.  i play it on and off mostly because of lost interests and there are few times where i got my interest back that i jump back to continue the game.

I'm sorry to hear that paul. Depression can be a bitch and it's nothing you can control. Just try to manage it the best you can. I know I can go through periods of depression. I've never talked to anyone about it (but I know I probably should. But lets face it, I can't afford to pay someone to treat it when it pops up) but I know it's there. I'll through periods where I'm not interested in anything. Things that make me happy just don't. And then as quickly as it comes, it goes and I'm fine.

yeah.  but you are still smart to learn and comprehend it on youtube videos and google to guide you on how to fix it.

I mean, maybe? I always had a DIY background. I grew up on a farm so whenever something broke, my grandfather fixed it. Same with my dad. So I was exposed to tools and repair and fabrication at an early age. But really, it's just acquiring knowledge as you go along. Anybody can do it. As you take more projects on, you grow and get better. Eventually you figure out how things are put together and can replicate it.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 05:58:16 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that paul. Depression can be a bitch and it's nothing you can control. Just try to manage it the best you can. I know I can go through periods of depression. I've never talked to anyone about it (but I know I probably should. But lets face it, I can't afford to pay someone to treat it when it pops up) but I know it's there. I'll through periods where I'm not interested in anything. Things that make me happy just don't. And then as quickly as it comes, it goes and I'm fine.
suck that you been through periods of depression too.  Hope that you are feeling better now and no more depressions.

speaking of depression, a little over 5 and a half year ago on early November 2014, i made some comments on some vietnamese music videos on youtube and some of the comments i made that i didn't even remember i made until a little over 4 years later i was reminded of what comments i made, i finally realize there are some misunderstandings going on.  the comments i made that i didn't remember were the comments about the pine tree on the stage that the singer was singing in this music video.  since the theme of this music videos are about christmas holiday, i made the comment saying this pine tree should get lights decoration and the lights should be multi-colored because there are no light decorations on the plain pine tree.

i said that in hoping that the scientists and the governments might think i am very creative like extremely creative or something like that.  i didn't realize by making that comment is misleading to the scientists and the governments.  it didn't cross my mind that it might be misleading.  the scientists didn't get misled, instead they misunderstood and thought i was exaggerating about my creativity.

i also made comments about the plain white balloons on top of the stage that some of the balloons should be color red, and green beside white to represent christmas holiday.  my ideas aren't that creative such as that christmas lights on the pine tree and having color red and green balloons beside white.  i completely forgotten i made that comments on youtube until over 4 years later, i was reminded of it and i got embarassed about the balloons on top of the stage should have other colors beside white because this time, i realize the white balloons on the top side of the stage represents cloud in the sky that is why it should be white.

i didn't exaggerate, i made those comments in early november 2014 in hoping the scientists and the governments to think i am extremely creative.  but they didn't think that, instead, they misunderstood thinking i exaggerate my creativity.

during that time, i also made another comment on another music video on youtube saying the prince walking at the end of the video should have a better outfit or costume as an opinion of mine and i also googled prince costume during that time and there are much better prince costumes that came up from google that i googled than the costume that the prince was wearing in the video.  i made that comment as an opinion of mine, didn't know there is a misunderstanding thinking i exaggerate my creativity or my talent thinking i am a very good fashion designer or sewing person.  i didn't pretend i am a very good fashion designer or sewing person and i have no interest in making clothes, i made that comment as an opinion of mine thinking there are better prince outfits out there.  didn't know they would misinterpreted that.  its not until more than 4 years later that i realize they misinterpreted that.

so after a day or two when i made those youtube comments, the scientists and the governments drugged me.  the drug makes me angry and i didn't know why they drugged me and i was drugged on and off for about 5 and a half month then i ended up in a mental hospital.  During those times, i don't know why they drugged me and i thought probably because i am immortal and they are mortals, so they try to make my life miserable and put me in a mental hospital because of that.

if i did exaggerate, likely to very likely i would have figure out why they drug me say like after a couple of hours after they first drugged me again during that time.  if not after a couple of hours later or so, then maybe a few days or at most weeks later after they drugged me on and off to figure that out.  but i didn't exaggerate, so i didn't know why they kept drugging me on and off and it took me nearly 2 years later to figure that out (about 3 months shy of 2 years).

Not only that but in beginning of 2015 around january 2015 till now.  beside drugging me that make me get angry easily, they also drugged me to make me depress that i lost interest in movies/videos and videogames that i rarely to seldom watch movies/videos or play much video games.  i did lost interest in videogames somewhat after high school was over which is summer of 2002 but this past 5 years ish, i lost interest in videogames even more so.  luckily, the only left that i still have interest left was listen to musics like songs or videogames musics that i spent everyday listening to musics a lot like when at home i lay down in bed to listen to musics, or go to the gym with my headphones on, or to a fast food place listening to music with my headphones on.

Especially lately, because of the lockdown that i can't go to the gym that i listen to more musics at home laying down in bed or walk around the block listening to musics.  i listen to musics so much lately that i there are times that i don't want to listen to music anymore but just lay down in bed to clear my mind and let the hours past by being wasted.  those wasted hours on most days and the amount of time i spent listening musics, i could have use it to watch movies/videos, or play videogames instead.

not only, it took me 5 years later after i was put in a mental hospital to realize that even if they still don't believe me and still think i exaggerate, i already got punish and put in a mental hospital in late april 2015.  i serve my times there which is 15 days lock up in a mental hospital before they release me.  when they release me, i didn't get to go back to live at my mom's house but i was transferred to live at a board and care and i live there nearly another 8 months before i get to live with my mom's house for good.  on the weekends i did get to go to my mom's house to live as a vacation during those nearly 8 months living in board and care but i feel freer and much more comfortable when i get to move back to my mom's house.

what i am trying to say is, even if they don't believe me and still think i exaggerate, i already paid my punishment by being locked up in mental hospital for 15 days.  before they put me in a mental hospital, they drugged me on and off for 5 about a half months making me angry and lost interest in movies/videos and videogames and i already paid that punishment too.  After that, i live in board and care and the manager there is usually nice to very nice to me but some of the residents there can be unfairly mean at me a few times.

A month before i move back to live with my mom, i eat cookies there at night and they are left over cookies that the manager has passed out 2 nights prior.  the evening earlier, she passed out new snack so was the night prior to that.  So there are left over cookies that she has put in front of the kitchen window for 2 nights already, i opened up the cookie jar and took out some cookies to eat.  while doing so, i heard the the restroom door opened, the manager's friend walked out of the restroom.  i got paranoid and my social anxiety is acting up that i sneakily took the cookies out and then put the cookie jar away sneakily on the window's porch.  the reason i did that was because the manager's friend walked out of the restroom and my paranoia acted up making me worry that she might think i stole those cookies if she see me and my social anxiety disorder will prevent me to explain to her that its left over cookies so i secretly took out the cookies and sneakily put the cookie jar back into the window's porch.

had it been the manager or one of the residents that walked out of the restroom or the manager walking out of her bedroom, i won't have to do it sneakily because i knew that was the manager intention to put the left over cookies in the cookie jar and in front of the window so we residents can eat it anytime we want.  otherwise, as times go by, it will expire and rot in the cookie jar an she probably has to throw them out.  not only that but had it been the manager that walked out of her bedroom to the kitchen or walk out of the restroom to the kitchen for that matter, very likely i would ask her if i can eat the cookies in the cookie jar to verify that its a yes.

so some days later afterward, they thought i stole cookies that they drugged me and made me increase my appetite that i eat a lot that i gained weigh for about 6 months before they made me lose some weight back.  in May 2016 if i remember correctly, i gained as much as 27 pounds before they made me lose some weigh back and i only weigh 15 pounds overweight instead.  i didn't make the connection that they probably thought i stole cookies that is why they punished me by making me increasing my appetite.

about 8 months ish later, in august 2016, i clarify to titan about the cookies incident somewhat in a forum that after i explained to titan.  i realize they probably wrongfully punished me by letting me drinking two large size cup of green tea frappuccino in a day or 2 fays straight in early december that i thought wasn't big of a deal.  its not until either december 2017 or maybe december 2018 (i can't remember that well) that i realize they didn't make me drink two cup of large size frappuccino only but they made me increase my appetite that i eat a lot for like 6 months before i start to eat somewhat less again.

in very late april 22 to early morning of april 23, 2015, my mom drugged me making me angry.  Then she left to her bedroom and locked the door.  because of the drug that made me angry that i knocked on my mom bedroom's door telling her to open up.  but she didn't open, so i tried to scare her by saying i have a knife even though i don't have a knife in my hand.  my stupid action made my mom called the police. 

the police came and opened the main door and its take a few seconds for my eyes to focus and during those few seconds, i saw something moved in front of me but i couldn't tell it was a police man pointing the gun at me.  i turned to my left side seeing another police pointing the gun at me, as i was about to get focus and see the police man pointing the gun at me on my left side, that police told me to put my hands up and i got scare that i put my hands up.  he then told me to walked toward him or something like that and i did, as i was walking, i asked him where do i put my cellphone.  he told me to put it there which is on the stair case block or something like that.  i put the cell phone there and then with both my hands still up, i approached him and then he cuffed both my hands.

then he told me to sit down on the chair outside in the porch and asked me what happened.  i told him that i told my mom i have a knife even though i don't have a knife.  that time i was quite scare that i don't mind if they put me in a mental hospital because after the two police men pointing guns at me, i suffered a very mild to mild post traumatic stress disorder seeing that they might have shot me when they pointed guns at me and i told them where do i put my cellphone, this police man told me to put it on top of the staircase, but what if the other police man didn't hear and thought i was doing something dangerous with one of my hand put down as i put the cellphone on the staircase and he might shoot me because of it.

i realize how dumb i am, worst than that, how real it is, and how dangerous it is.  what if one of the policeman or both policemen shoot me and lie that they shoot me in self defense or lie that i was charging after them with a knife.  thankfully the policemen did their job that they didn't shoot me that i thank them a lot in my head for hours saying i am extremely thankful that neither of the policemen abuse their power and shoot me.  i suffered a slight ptsd because what happened that night where the two policemen pointed guns at me.

fast foward to 5 years later, in may 2, 2020, i realized something that doesn't matter if i exaggerate or not, i got punished by being put in a mental hospital for 15 days already and live in board and care for nearly another 8 months before i moved back to live with my mom.  exaggerate or not, i already paid my punishments already, so why still drugged me which either make me angry or depress for 5 and a half years.  in this past 5 and a half year, i got drugged up as much as 300ish to 500ish times already.  that is way overkill for something that is not big of a deal.  the saddest thing about it, i got punish for something i am innocent of.

if i am guilty of exaggerating my creativity, i would have admit it if its true but i didn't exaggerate that though.  especially something that is not big of a deal.  its not like i murdered or raped someone that i don't want to admit it because that is a big deal.  but this is nothing big of a deal and they drugged me on and off half for  5 1/2 years before i realize that i paid my punishments already.  it took me nearly 5 and and a half year (1 week short of 5 1/2 year) to realize that and on may 3, 2020, my mom still drugged me while i was washing dishes at night that i waited till the next day on may 4, 2020, to explain that to my mom and later to my middle brother.  My mom, two brothers, and other people finally cut me some slack and drug me a lot less afterward.

i was so dumb and it took me that long to realize it, had i realize that sooner, i hope they could cut me some slack sooner.  as soon as august 2016 when i realize they misunderstood thinking that i exaggerate.  if not 2016, then maybe 2017 they might cut me some slacks had i realize that sooner that i already paid my punishments.  so why continue to drug to me?  nearly another 4 more years is when i realize that and explain that to them.  rather being very late to realize that than never or take longer time than that.

sorry about my super long story.  i have to clear that up so in hoping they won't drug me anymore so i won't be miserable anymore.

I mean, maybe? I always had a DIY background. I grew up on a farm so whenever something broke, my grandfather fixed it. Same with my dad. So I was exposed to tools and repair and fabrication at an early age. But really, it's just acquiring knowledge as you go along. Anybody can do it. As you take more projects on, you grow and get better. Eventually you figure out how things are put together and can replicate it.
you are still smart though.  not only that but you and most people here are way more articulate and have better grammars than i do.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:09:53 PM by Paul2 »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 09:27:32 PM »
i just read my previous post on this thread and on the 2nd to last paragraph, i said " i hope they could cut me some slack sooner"  when i meant to say "they should stop drugging me sooner as soon as 2016 or 2017" when i already paid my punishment being put in a mental hospital and locked up in there for 15 days in late april 2015.  not only that but i also paid my punishment being transferred to live in a board and care for another nearly 8 months before i get to live at home which is late December 2015.

a day later after i made my previous post in this thread, i still get drugged up when i was washing dishes if i remember correctly and i thought i explained pretty well on my previous post in this thread and was surprised to see them still drugging me.

re-reading my previous post in this thread just now made me realize why they still drug me because i said cut me some slack when i meant to say stop drugging me.  a little over 5 months before i end up in a mental hospital, they already drugged me many times already on and off.  after i was send to live in a board care and back to live with my mom.  they still drugged me on and off for over hundred of times already, as much as 500ish to like 600ish times already is my estimate in another 4 years which in total is slightly over 5 1/2 years already.

what i am trying to say is, i paid my punishment already.  i was drugged up on and off for a slightly more than 5 and a half year, i was locked up in a mental hospital for 15 days, and live in a board and care for nearly 8 months.  guilty or not.  innocent or not.  exaggerate or not.  i paid way too much punishments already.  so stop drugging me anymore.

i believe they understand what i said in my previous post about stop drugging me but they still drug me on and off.

like today in the afternoon as i was preparing to wash dishes.  my mom drugged me again.  i thought i made myself clear but i probably didn't as i re-read my previous post in this thread.  i did explained to mom on may 4th of this year that i already paid my punishment being locked up in a mental hospital and living in a board and care before i get to live with my mom and being drugged up so many times if i recalled correctly.  i believe i did told her to stop drugging me that day too.

so today in the afternoon,  after my mom drugged me, i told her i didn't exaggerate.  even if i did, its been over 5 and a half years already.  its not like i exaggerate every day, or every week, or every month, or every year for that matter.  so stop drugging me.  i already paid my punishment.  i realize that on may 6 if i remember correctly and i told her that too but she still drug me on and off every few days and today she still drugged me.

speaking of exaggeration, i did exaggerate a bit that i can tell if a singer sings slightly out of tune or not when the truth is sometimes, i cannot tell if a singer sings a little out of tune or not.  i was kind of cocky.  its not until early last year is when i realize that.  it does proof i am not perfect but that was last year when i realize that and i haven't exaggerated since then.  even if i wanted to, i wouldn't dare seeing how they treated me by drugging me so much in this 5 1/2+ years of my life.

there i hope i made myself clear.  not sure if there is anything i might have forgot to explain that i might have left out.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 09:45:44 PM by Paul2 »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 07:51:57 PM »
i would like to add that 2 days ago in the afternoon, about 2 hours or so later after i finished washing dishes,  i told my mom that i don't have a knife in my hand (over) 5 years ago when the police handcuffed me and took me to a mental hospital.  i told her i am innocent.  i didn't tell her in detail though that i didn't meet the 3 criteria to be in a mental hospital because i don't have a knife in my hand.  i was willing to let them take me to a mental hospital because i was afraid the next time something similar might happen, i won't get lucky.

i was and still am afraid that they might shoot me the next time that is why i was willing to let them put me in a mental hospital.  what i am trying to say is, i don't deserve to be put in a mental hospital since i don't meet the 3 criteria and i am innocent.  so i paid my punishments for being locked up in a mental hospital for 15 days even though i don't meet the 3 criteria to be in a mental hospital.

one last thing that i would like to add that i remember like since 2 days ago is i also got drugged up when i was put in the mental hospital that time too.  especially the first few days like the first 2 to 3 days there when they drugged me and the drugs made me irritated, agitated, and very angry for hours each day.  a few days later afterward, i also got drugged up too for a couple of times on either 1 or 2 different days apart.  so what i am trying to say is i paid my punishment being put in a mental hospital and i also paid the punishments of where the people there drugged me several times already.  even though i didn't do anything bad there.  i was being annoying by goofing and joking around like when i say i like to watch gay porn out loud so a nurse there can hear it.

so they drug me for goofing around already.  what i am trying to say is i already paid my punishment being put in a mental hospital and i also paid the punishment of being drugged up in there too.  so stop drugging anymore is what i am trying to say.  speaking of drugging me, i have brain farts when i said i hope they cut me some slack on my previous 2 posts when i meant to say stop drugging me anymore.

sorry for the long story.  i am done writing it.  if i remember anything else that i would like to add, i will make another post.  otherwise, i am done now.

added:  i remember something, i was going to make this post yesterday but yesterday i didn't get enough sleep so i didn't make this post until today where i get more than enough sleep but combine with yesterday, i nearly get enough sleep total.  okay, i am done now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:57:56 AM by Paul2 »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 12:07:07 PM »
i would like to add that 2 nights ago, i realized something that i didn't post until today because i was tired.  even if i did exaggerate my creativity, its not a crime, illegally, broke the law, or that big of a deal.  while over 2 years ago, a guy threw disc golfs against the outside of the restroom wall at the park and as i walked out of the restroom, one of the disc golfs hit me on my upper left arm.  he was standing like 15 to 20 ft away from the restroom as he threw the disc golfs onto the restroom wall.

i have strong to very strong suspicion he threw the disc golf at me on purpose because the last disc golf that the threw was into the big entrance and as i was walking out of the big entrance and it hit me on my upper left arm.  there is a small hallway to the big entrance and there is a screen window on top of the hallway wall and he probably sees my head sticking out of the window because i am very tall guy and as i walk toward the hallway and out the big entrance that he timed it and threw the disc golf for the last time and it hit me on my upper left arm. What he did is illegal, a crime (a small crime that is), and he broke the law.

i got a bruise on my upper left arm that i couldn't see that night at home inside room lighting.  they thought i was pretending that my upper left arm was in mild pain as i touched it as i put on my sweater.  the next day in the morning as i was walking on my way to mcdonald, i lifted up my left shirt's sleeve and i can clearly see the bruise on my upper left arm thanks to outdoor sunlight.  it was purple-ish, reddish, and yellowish.  it did prove that i am not lying when i said ouch a little the night before as i put on my sweater.

what i am trying to say is like they have double standard against me.  i didn't exaggerate, even if i did exaggerate, is not against the law and they drugged me like 600 times in this past 5 years and 7 months for something that is not big of a deal.  while the guy that threw disc golf at me gets to walk free, get no punishments, didn't get drug up, and he gets to live a normal life.  if it was me that threw disc golfs at the restroom and injured someone, they would put me in a mental hospital or worst than that, put me in jail.  they probably drug me up as they put me in mental hospital or jail for that matter.  its so unfair and unjust.  a big double standard.

Speaking about double standard.  George W. Bush is a great example of it.  He started the illegal war in Iraq and caused the unnecessary death of thousands of american soldiers and billion of dollars spent.  not only that but the terrorists in iraq hold grudges against the americans after bush started the war that they behead the americans.  after fighting the war in iraq for like 8 years and the american troops get to go home, like a couple years later, the terrorists in iraq rise again.  so much for fighting the war in iraq that the terrorists rise again.  This time, the iraq terrorists hold grudge against the americans that they behead the americans again.

in late 2014, george w. bush lied that it was the right thing to started the war in iraq.  again, clearly he lied.  not exaggerate but worst than exaggerate was that he lied.  its like an extremely big double standard is happening here.  george w. bush didn't get punish, walk free, lives a wealthy and privilege life, and get away with causing thousands of americans soldiers to die, a few americans got behead, and billion of dollars spent fighting the war in iraq.  Again, an extremely big double standard they have there.

Not only that but near the end of bush first time presidency, i was wrongly put in a mental hospital, and they poisoned me several times in mid june 2004 and the last time that they poisoned during that time in mid june 2004, they didn't give me antidote, a medicine called ativan, and i suffered the heart attack that lasted for over 10 hours before the heart attack, shortness of breathe, and head pain go away.  i also got blood came out of my nose around 30 minutes when i have the heart attack.

Then in late 2004, around early november 2004, they poisoned me for 4 days straight, twice a day, and 6 out of those 8 times of the drug they gave me were poisons before they stop poisoning me.  i struggle to breathe, have heart attack, and head pain for 4 days with very little sleep in those 4 days.  it seemed like forever.  what i am trying to say is i believe george w. bush granted the mental hospital the right to poison me.  he tried to kill me to do cover up and i am a innocent victim being victimize by george w. bush and that english teacher.

After i got released in late 2004 and the whole year of 2005, bush continued to abused his power by giving the dentists the right to ruin my teeth and inject something into my gum that make me bite myself a lot.  they also took a lot of x-rays of my teeth in those 1ish year too.

Then in late 2006, bush and that english teacher ruined my back and hip from tricking me into going to chiropractice to adjust my spine, neck, and left hip.  i went like 15 to 20 times before i stop going.  luckily they failed from making me paralyze from the neck down and my left hip didn't break off yet.  if i went for one more time, the risk is very high where my left hip might break off.

Then about some weeks later after i was tricked into getting chiropractice, i went to an optometrist and he put something in both my eyes that made my right eyeball moves back and forth a lot as if they controlled my right eyeball with some kind of electronic.  they also dented my right eyeball which make me feel sleepy like a coma.  they gave me glaucoma.  they made my eyes so sensitive that i blink a lot usually whenever i talk.

in 2005, i also got heart attack on 2 different times.  they also put something in my brain when they did a nose surgery.  i forgave this ear, nose, throat doctor when he did a malpractice in my nose in possibly early 1996 like january 1996. and in august 2005, i let this ear, nose, throat doctor did a surgery on my nose again.  i forgave him and i let him did the surgery again and he did that to me.  a very, very big betrayal i got from him.

in 2006, i also got poisoned 1 time in late may 2006 when they wrongfully put me in a mental hospital.  in early to mid december of 2007, they poisoned me 2 more times not long after i was wrongfully put in a mental hospital and got released.

what i am trying to say is, i got poisoned 12 times during bush's presidency and he granted the psychiatrists and doctors the right to poisoned me 12 times, command and granted the dentists the right to mess up my teeth and injected something into my gum that went into my right throat that made me bite my myself a lot, usually i bite my right arm a lot, command and gave chiropractic practitioner the right to ruin my back and hip.  command and gave the optometrist the right to ruin my right eyeball.

Bush did all of that, part of it because he is a racist and he gets away with it.  he didn't get punish nor get put in prison for countless crimes that he did.  this is like an extremely huge double standard they have compare him to me.  so unfair and unjust.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:24:14 PM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk