Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PS5 teardown video  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
PS5 teardown video
« on: October 13, 2020, 07:42:26 AM »
It's a few days old but whatever lol. It's pretty cool. I also like how simple it appears to tear this down. But I like that in electronics because I don't like getting frustrated fixing it (ahem, PS3).

Oh, make sure you enable closed captions. This shit is in Japanese.

Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
Re: PS5 teardown video
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 09:57:44 AM »
This video just shows how huge the PS5 actually is. It looks massive!  :laughing:

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 12:20:53 PM »
This video just shows how huge the PS5 actually is. It looks massive!  :laughing:

It's a big boy. And I thought no one could beat the original Xbox. Sony was like "hold my beer". I think the slim version of the PS5 when they finally release it will be the size of a fat PS3 lol. And from what I hear too, this and the Series X put out some heat. Like you can use it as a space heater level put out some heat.

Online Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 06:03:20 PM »
i didn't know ps5 is that big until you guys mentioned it.  just now i just read the vgchartz.com article about it and its also included a video of the ps5 tear down.  i watched a tiny bit of it a few days ago and wasn't really paying attention until now i watched the whole entire video of it and in the beginning of the video, the hardware designer said its bigger than the ps4.

when i read the article about it, they mentioned some kind of liquid cooling and how quiet the ps5 gets.  that might be the reasons why the ps5 is this big.  i was surprised how big the heatsink is when he pulled it out of the ps5 gut.

overall, i am very impressed with the internal design of the ps5 while the external design doesn't looks that cool to me.  its still looks like a router to me. :laughing:

like a couple months ago or so, some commentator said it looks like a female's private part.  lol too.  :laughing:

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 11:30:45 AM »
i didn't know ps5 is that big until you guys mentioned it.  just now i just read the vgchartz.com article about it and its also included a video of the ps5 tear down.  i watched a tiny bit of it a few days ago and wasn't really paying attention until now i watched the whole entire video of it and in the beginning of the video, the hardware designer said its bigger than the ps4.

when i read the article about it, they mentioned some kind of liquid cooling and how quiet the ps5 gets.  that might be the reasons why the ps5 is this big.  i was surprised how big the heatsink is when he pulled it out of the ps5 gut.

overall, i am very impressed with the internal design of the ps5 while the external design doesn't looks that cool to me.  its still looks like a router to me. :laughing:

like a couple months ago or so, some commentator said it looks like a female's private part.  lol too.  :laughing:

Actually, paul, the PS5 isn't exclusively big. The Series X also is a pretty large size too. With the new AMD chips in these, they throw out an insane amount of heat. Which isn't surprising because of how fast these things are. The more computing power, the more heat that gets thrown out. The bulk of both consoles is cooling. Which is insane we are at this point lol. I'm excited.

Haha. Now that you mention it, yes, it does look like a very nice vagina :laughing: Thanks paul. I don't think I can unsee that now lol.

Online Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 01:54:37 PM »
oh i see.  the xbox series x is also very big too.  didn't really know that until now after you explained it.

lol.  i thought you knew or encountered some commentators months earlier where they said the ps5 looks like a female's private part.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 07:11:19 AM »
Maybe I did. I was just so stuck on how much of a router it looked like lol.

Offline BizioEE

• Legendary Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 12:22:55 PM »
I will buy PS5 together with Ratchet on Jun 11.      What about you guys ?
He has the power of both worlds
Girl: What power… beyond my expectations?
AND IT\'S PERSONAL
Demon: No… the legendary Sparda!?
Dante: You\'re right, but I\'m his son Dante!

Online Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 10:22:24 PM »
welcome back BizioEE.  i made a birthday thread for you a couple months ago.  hope that you can visit it ane chime in.

i probably won't get a ps5 until maybe final fantasy remake will be remastered in ps5 and or the 2nd and 3rd part of the game also be released in ps5 version.  2nd of all, i won't get a ps5 until its get cheaper too.  $500 with 4k blu-ray drive supports is still kind of expensive to me.  maybe by the time ff7 remake be remastered in ps5 graphic and/or also sold in ps5 version, the ps5 might have a price drop down to $300 and that is more reasonable price for me to pay.  beside, i lost most interest in videogames since summer of 2002 that i seldom play videogames and lately its also because of depression too.  so i don't mind waiting for several more years before i decide to get a ps5.  i still have a lot of games that i own that i need to catch up to and i haven't play or did play a little of the games that i bought but didn't finish.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 07:12:49 AM »
I will buy PS5 together with Ratchet on Jun 11.      What about you guys ?

I cashed my birthday and Christmas checks and some cash I made from console repairs and have it stashed in a safe space. It's pretty much enough for a PS5. I'm just waiting for stock to come back and I'm getting it. Fingers crossed March or April! Gonna annoy my girlfriend though because she's been hoping I buy a ring lol. Which is also in the cards :)

I do need to make space in my TV console though. I custom built one during the summer and with my out of control collecting since, I'm pretty much already out of space lol. I may get some vertical stands for my PS2, PS3 and PS4 and put them in a row. That'll look pretty cool.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk