Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Covid19, Trump scandals, PSX5 Central???  (Read 1085 times)

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
Covid19, Trump scandals, PSX5 Central???
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:47:23 PM »
Wow! I haven't been here in a while. Lot of things happened since my last visit here:

Pandemic just completely ruined everyone's plans. Hope none of you guys ended up in the worst way.

Trump thought he could be king or emperor. I fired his ass and replaced him with Biden and Harris.

PSX4 Central is now PS5? HA! No wonder I couldn't find you guys.

PS5 is sold out, duh, just like PS4 was for the first 3 months. I should have one by February when all this craziness is over.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Online Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Covid19, Trump scandals, PSX5 Central???
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 05:12:11 PM »
welcome back gmanjoe.  hope you stick around.

added: btw, i made you a birthday thread over 7 months ago.  hope that you can visit it and chime in.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:13:43 PM by Paul2 »

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 09:27:00 AM »
Wow! I haven't been here in a while. Lot of things happened since my last visit here:

Pandemic just completely ruined everyone's plans. Hope none of you guys ended up in the worst way.

Trump thought he could be king or emperor. I fired his ass and replaced him with Biden and Harris.

PSX4 Central is now PS5? HA! No wonder I couldn't find you guys.

PS5 is sold out, duh, just like PS4 was for the first 3 months. I should have one by February when all this craziness is over.

Welcome back!

I got furloughed in April then laid off in August. I haven't had much luck in the job department and trying to refigure out my life. I'm thinking of pursuing carpentry.

Ha! Yeah. I voted him out too. Not that I'm crazy about Biden but I'd rather take the crypt keeper than the orange buffoon any day.

PSX4Central didn't redirect you? I set up redirects and worked extensively with the host to make sure that happened. Weird.

I'm planning on getting one in like March or April. Hopefully I have a job by then but I do have a lot in savings so worst case I'll dip in my savings for it. Just a shame I won't be able to get the 4K TV like I hoped for. But I'd rather have the PS5 right now. Had I not gotten laid off, I probably would have tried to get one at launch. Good thing I didn't because the launch has been......rocky lol. I can wait for a PS5 though. Since I lost my job I've been doing some game collecting. My collection has grown a lot. Since April, I got an Xbox, Xbox 360, Dreamcast and a friend gave me an N64 for free which I repaired.

I've been playing PS2 more lately. Been playing God of War and ATV Off Road Fury 2. It's cool too because I have 2 PS2s hooked up. My fat PS2 has been broken for like 15 years (disc read error on blue disks since like 2003. The laser totally gave out in like 2006 or 7. Got a slim to replace it). I've kinda just kept it around as a display piece. With all this free time I have now, I bought a new laser and replaced it and it works flawlessly now. I hooked the fat to my HDTV and my silver slim to my tube TV. So games that can do 480p I play on my HDTV and games that only do 480i I play on the tube. I also have both hooked up to the internet so games that have private servers I play online (usually just Battlefront 1 and 2).
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 03:51:35 PM »
Whaddup pimp. Good to see a familiar face.

I still check in every 2 weeks or so

I'll never leave Paul and Titan alone.
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Online Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 06:41:46 AM »
awww jumpman, what a nice thing to see.  appreciate it man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk