Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Got a new job!  (Read 807 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Got a new job!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021, 11:34:12 AM »
thanks a lot for the kind words.  appreciate it.  yeah, my middle brother likes going places on his free times when he is not working despite gas being expensive.  tonight, he is going to take me to a music show like a concert show that he bought tickets last month so its was nice of him.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 08:17:48 PM »
Who did you go see?
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2021, 07:07:45 PM »
its a variety of singers from the entertainment production company called paris by night.  its a vietnamese production company.  its not live show though but lip syncing to the songs that they have rehearsed.  some songs are dancing so some singers and dancers also rehearsed that too.

i didn't really want to go but last month, my middle brother drove me and my oldest brother places and one of the places that he took us to was paris by night store and he went and bought tickets for him and me.

i was hoping the show was good but it was below my expectation.  most songs are boring and there are like 2 to 3 memorable songs there and some singers has good to great voices while other singers are just like average.  the mcs are fun though, i like how they jokes around a lot and there is a comedy script which are also fun and funny.

speaking of lip syncing and dancing, i remember i post a music video from paris by night where the singer was singing lip syncing and dancing with the dancers on your birthday last year.  she is one of the few where i think has a great voice.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 07:09:24 PM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk