Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Dude! Check this out...  (Read 1846 times)

Dude! Check this out...
« on: December 21, 2000, 08:59:53 AM »
Good Morning fellow PS2 fans. This morning I got up to go to Best Buy to purchase ESPN Track and Field. So as I pulled up to the store there were these 2 guys "duking" it out in the parking lot. I was like "what the...". Anyway, so by the time I parked and got out of my car, a crowd had gathered and I had asked what it was about...
Turns out Best Buy had gotten 10 systems in this morning...When there was only one system left, it went to the guy who was second to last...Leaving the last empty handed. Appartenly, the empty handed guy, followed this guy to the parking lot (enraged), and tried to STEAL his PS2! Hollaring about how he had been waiting forever and he wasnt going to let him take it away. Anyway, the police came and arrested the "assulter", and the guy got to go home with his brand new, shiny PS2. :-)
This has been happening alot here in Los Angeles, where people are picking fights over PS2\'s and then the police having to be dispatched...according the Offcr. Yiu

Offline EmperorRob
  • Mr Sexual Harassment
  • Legendary Member
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2000, 09:11:01 AM »
I tell you what; let em riot once and they fight at the drop of a hat.  FLOG THE PS2 THIEF!!!!  KEEP THE STREETS SAFE!
This is America and I can still pay for sex with pennies

Offline Seed_Of_Evil
  • White God
  • Legendary Member
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2000, 09:33:58 AM »
:D :D :D you must help to other people... :D :D
Todas estas cosas se perderán en el tiempo como lágrimas en la lluvia.

Offline Biohazard
    • http://
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2000, 09:39:08 AM »
Man when i got my psx2 i put a bearhug on it and said nones geting my psx2 or i\'m going to put my pantent piledriver on them :D J/K  on the piledriver part but the rest is true
well mmmmm lets see well i\'m a Super Sayan

Offline EmperorRob
  • Mr Sexual Harassment
  • Legendary Member
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2000, 11:47:38 AM »
No one gets up from my piledriver.  Off the top of the house onto a yard stake in the middle of an empty concrete in-ground swimming pool.

This just became a piledriver thread :)
This is America and I can still pay for sex with pennies

Offline unknown
  • Radio Transmission
  • Legendary Member
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2000, 12:23:47 PM »
wheni  got my ps2 ther was this guy that got the last one and yelled " yeah i got the last one fools" and there were like 20 peeps that didnt  get one... big mistake, they all wanted his head and he ran for his life
\"So are you going to kill her off?\"
Are you insane! I love her character, she stays.
\"The only thing loves done is put you in this position, I say kill her off!\"
Yeah, but you say a lot of things..
and how does that work....  You\'re a bicycle..

[/i][/size]

Offline ddaryl
  • He shoots, He scores
  • Legendary Member
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2000, 02:35:05 PM »
What a loser !!!!

Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2000, 02:39:53 PM »
Originally posted by unknown
wheni  got my ps2 ther was this guy that got the last one and yelled " yeah i got the last one fools" and there were like 20 peeps that didnt  get one... big mistake, they all wanted his head and he ran for his life

HAHAHAH!!! That sounds like something my brother would do! :)

Offline Animal Mother
  • goldmember
Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2000, 02:48:46 PM »
I got there at 5:00 PM on October the 26th. well right before they opened the door some crazy redfaced bastard with tears in his eyes cut the line and ended up behind me, started cussing at me, and got real close to me. I told him that Best Buy had made a list, and he said "thats ****in bull****! You got here 10 minutes ago!" and I said "no asshole, you did. I\'ll kick your ass if you don\'t back down" he left me alone, and I saw the same guy at the bus station a few days ago hehehehe *pound*
\"You know back before the war broke out I was a saucier in San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo\'! Ha! I\'m makin\' some crabapples for dessert now, Ya hear! Hell yeah, ha!

Dude! Check this out...
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2000, 03:05:42 PM »
People will do some crazy things for ps2\'s! Luckily for them Sony said 3 million will be in the United States by March!  Hopefully the craze for getting a ps2 will be over then!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk