Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Santa, Kids and Christmas  (Read 1110 times)

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
Santa, Kids and Christmas
« on: December 21, 2000, 12:49:42 PM »
I remember as a kid, my mother would shuffle us off into the station wagon for mid-night mass on Christmas Eve and my father would be the last to leave the house. Then during mass, all I could think of was "I\'m gonna catch Santa this year! We\'re gonna open the door and catch him pulling presents out of his red sack of gifts!"

And every year, as we drove home, my father would point up into the sky and say "LOOK! It\'s Rudolph!!!" And sure enough, we\'d all look up and see a red light in the sky....blinking. As a kid, I told myself that Rudolph didn\'t want to be seen so he\'d blink his nose and pretend to be a plane.

That would get me really excited. That meant that Santa was near by!

As soon as the car was parked, we\'d all rush out of the car like we were on fire and open the door hoping to catch a glimpse of Santa! Nope.....he was gone. And there in the cold dark fire place....covered in some ashes....presents....LOTS OF PRESENTS! What was unusually convincing about Santa\'s presence was the boot prints in ashes leading from and to table where we\'d leave cookies and milk and back to the fireplace again.

Of course, Santa would be quickly forgotten as me and my sisters would tear open our presents. We even knew which one was ours since the presents were wrapped in old brown paper and tied together with old twine....like it was from ages past. I guess Santa had no stores in the North Pole to buy scotch tape to wrap the presents with. This all but cemented our beleif in Santa even more.

Then I grew older....and I knew better. Yet my parents did them each year and I enjoyed every moment of it. Oh the magical times of yore!

Too bad I grew up. :(
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Chrono
  • Suikoden Maniac
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2000, 01:00:26 PM »
Wow! You have cool parents...!

Offline SWEETLEAF
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2000, 01:05:02 PM »
Great story! Last year I had to start wrapping Santa presents with a different type of paper and write the labels with my opposite hand...just to help the magic last.
But the funniest thing about your story was that it reminds me of last Easter...my kids are older now and I had to help push the Easter Bunny  as they were starting to not believe. So what I did was hide eggs and baskets as usual, but I took one of the eggs that the kids painted the nite before and spread little crumbs of egg shell to my sliding door which I left open a crack. By the door was a little note thanking them for the egg cause he had missed breakfast that morning. Still to this day my kids will tell you of the proof they have that the Easter bunny exsists. Ahhh, the magic of being a kid...embrace it because it doesn\'t last long. :)
Congratulations on L.D.50, Chad and Co. I love you!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk