Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Destruction Derby PS2.... hum...  (Read 834 times)

Destruction Derby PS2.... hum...
« on: December 21, 2000, 07:06:34 PM »
Who else thinks we need another DD, it was an awesome game, atleast the first version of it was. With the ability of the PS2 I belive it could really become a popular title. Atleast I know I would buy it :-)

Offline Solid Snake 88
  • 1337 h4x0r
  • Legendary Member
    • http://www.gamerforge.net
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2000, 07:34:16 PM »
me
\"Where\'d I put that C4? uh oh...\"

Offline Ratlad
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2000, 07:45:14 PM »
I wouldn\'t mind if they made another one, though it\'s not really high on my wish list right now. I would like to see how well the PS2 could show the damage on the cars as they got more and more trashed.

Offline w1ngman

Make the AI better next time...
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2000, 08:38:32 PM »
Yeah, I have always enjoyed DD and DD2.  However, I\'d like to see a sequel be a tad more merciful in the AI department.  Chasing down a bunch of cars that are dead on accurate kinda gets mundane after awhile.  Seeking an AI that\'s more in line with Codemasters TOCA series would be more of a kick.

- w1ngman
-w1ngman     The Bruised Banana\'s Website

Picture this: Dave finds an available seat for his \"Aggressive Drivers Anonymous\" encounter group session.   Saying, \"Hello\" he sits amongst his support group of S2K owners...  Smiling, they rock ever-so-gently to and fro in their chairs...humming peacefully...drinking coffee...and rolling little AutoArt & Maisto S2000s across their knees.  At this moment, the group responds in unison, \"Hi, w1ngman!\" :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk