Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Where is the Master of Smackdown2?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
Where is the Master of Smackdown2?
« on: December 24, 2000, 01:36:08 PM »
If you are here, answer me these questions three...

Question 1 - When you are attacked backstage, does that affect you in your match?

Question 2 - How often do the Unknown Characters come along?

Question 3 - Can you earn more ability points by playing a created character in season mode?
\"In the last 12 months 100,000 private sector jobs have been lost and yet you\'ve created 30,000 public sector jobs. Prime Minister, you cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecidented engorgement of the unproductive bit. You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.\" - Daniel Hannan

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Luke
  • Russian Guyovich
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2000, 01:57:57 PM »
1- Don\'t think so
2-It\'s random but it seems like a couple times a year for me
3-Once again I don\'t think so because they give you plenty of points to make a really good wrestler
Helloski.

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2000, 05:40:54 PM »
K, thanks.
\"In the last 12 months 100,000 private sector jobs have been lost and yet you\'ve created 30,000 public sector jobs. Prime Minister, you cannot carry on forever squeezing the productive bit of the economy in order to fund an unprecidented engorgement of the unproductive bit. You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.\" - Daniel Hannan

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Solid Snake 88
  • 1337 h4x0r
  • Legendary Member
    • http://www.gamerforge.net
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2000, 01:47:12 PM »
Wait billy! Forget lucasbiggins! I am the true master of Smackdown 2! And no, I\'m not just being a ****y b*stard, I play SD2 everyday on hard mode with no specials against a comp with all specials with Give Ups turned off. HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Bow down to me, Solid Snake 88: Master of Smackdown 2! So the answers are as follows: What he said ;)

BTW: Are you gonna watch the Christmas edition of Raw Is War?
\"Where\'d I put that C4? uh oh...\"

Offline Mr. Kennedy
  • Resident Libertarian
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2000, 02:32:50 PM »
Are there any special matches on tonight\'s raw?  What are the WWF\'s plans for Mick Foley?  K, just wondering if you can help.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Offline Solid Snake 88
  • 1337 h4x0r
  • Legendary Member
    • http://www.gamerforge.net
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2000, 03:38:54 PM »
Special matches? Being good at SD2 has nothing to do with that! I reallt wouldn\'t know. CHeck WWF.com to find out. Mick Foley? I can only hope that he is just on a vacation or something but who knows? The way they are making all these special tributes and stuff it looks like after 10+ years, after being fired 3 times, Mick Foley has finally really retired. But I wouldn\'t know. We all know tat the WWF makes up lotsa weird storylines whenever one of their major superstars takes a vacation. Hope that helped.
\"Where\'d I put that C4? uh oh...\"

Offline SER
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2000, 10:45:23 PM »
Wohoo, more wrestling fans.. If you guys want like more "inside" info, don\'t visit WWF.com. Go to http://www.wcwwwf.com/. I am a newsboard "reporter" there, and there is a lot of "inside" news.. Just thought you guys would be interested. :fro:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk