Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: LIC your birthday  (Read 22605 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
LIC your birthday
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2012, 10:36:22 AM »
Quote from: videoholic
You can\'t lose your health insurance.  Obama saved us all.  Didn\'t you get the memo?

Guess I didn\'t get the notice, lol. Sucks because I have to pay into it because I turn 26 now and the government thinks I make too much to qualify for my state\'s insurance program. But that\'s life and I have to man up.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2012, 10:24:58 PM »
Quote from: Titan
Low paying job, debt, no place of my own, losing my health insurance, no girlfriend at the moment. I\'d trade places with the two of you any day (and yes, I did suggest I\'d trade places with gman). On the plus side my photography business is starting to come together nicely :)

I make money not doing a damn thing. I love this country. :D

I\'m not a 1 percenter. But I am doing well.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
    • http://
LIC your birthday
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:02 AM »
Three days ago, after being revived off a medical induced coma, while they tried to figure out what to do with me.

So yeah...
:fu:

As for not losing health insurance - HA! Go and try to buy an existing plan on a poverty level wages, with some serious pre-existing condition. Enjoy the denial notices
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:02:15 AM by Living-In-Clip »

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2012, 04:00:55 PM »
Likely still an eleborate like eh Quddus?
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2012, 11:08:38 PM »
Keep fighting, LIC! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

Plus, we need your dandy self here.

\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline CHIZZY

• Icky:1994-2005
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: chizzbot
LIC your birthday
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2012, 10:30:50 AM »
damn, bro.... WTF is a coma like? I mean, could you tell what was goin on? Hold on, you don\'t wanna miss the apocalypse.
Dinosaurs were killed in the flood. -#RaCeR#
Halle Berry just loves to give me the \"Dutch Oven\". That\'s why I stopped going down on her. It pisses me off so much that I just bang her til she faints. Bitch.-GmanJoe
i just try to make my sefhappy , by beng i company of fri

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »
Quote from: CHIZZY
damn, bro.... WTF is a coma like? I mean, could you tell what was goin on? Hold on, you don\'t wanna miss the apocalypse.

It was weird man. I was on the highest dose of medication, but yet was awake enough to think I was "dead". I kept replying memories over and over and I would awake long enough to gather bits of information and get those confused with the dream state. My wife is an ASL major and she has taught me quite a bit of sign language, so I kept signing to her "I\'m dying" and "take care of our kids" and would even sign "yes" or "no, to songs that she would play next to my bed. It was very very weird. I woke up five days later, to a man pulling a breathing tube out of my throat.

Honestly, the wierdest thing? The lost time. You have no idea how frustrating it is to realize how many little things you miss in the better part of the week. I had no idea about Hurricane Sandy, football scores, the last Presidental Debate and even an old friend who was shot and killed while I was out. Then, when you wake up, your muscles and body has already started to decline, within those short five days or so. I could barely move, couldn\'t speak and it was frustrating. I think the hardest part is dealing with being mortal. Once you truly think you\'re dead, it makes sleeping that much harder. I lay awake at night, listening to my own heart beating, waiting on it to stop. They say that is normal and passes with time, but man, it\'s some freaky stuff.

I\'m home now tho\', for what it\'s worth. I coughed up so much, I busted every blood vessel in my eyes and now they are nothing but blood red and I continue to cough up blood here and there, but it\'s just one of those things. Home is better than the hospital.

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2012, 10:49:12 PM »
Quote from: Living-In-Clip
It was weird man. I was on the highest dose of medication, but yet was awake enough to think I was "dead". I kept replying memories over and over and I would awake long enough to gather bits of information and get those confused with the dream state. My wife is an ASL major and she has taught me quite a bit of sign language, so I kept signing to her "I\'m dying" and "take care of our kids" and would even sign "yes" or "no, to songs that she would play next to my bed. It was very very weird. I woke up five days later, to a man pulling a breathing tube out of my throat.

Honestly, the wierdest thing? The lost time. You have no idea how frustrating it is to realize how many little things you miss in the better part of the week. I had no idea about Hurricane Sandy, football scores, the last Presidental Debate and even an old friend who was shot and killed while I was out. Then, when you wake up, your muscles and body has already started to decline, within those short five days or so. I could barely move, couldn\'t speak and it was frustrating. I think the hardest part is dealing with being mortal. Once you truly think you\'re dead, it makes sleeping that much harder. I lay awake at night, listening to my own heart beating, waiting on it to stop. They say that is normal and passes with time, but man, it\'s some freaky stuff.

I\'m home now tho\', for what it\'s worth. I coughed up so much, I busted every blood vessel in my eyes and now they are nothing but blood red and I continue to cough up blood here and there, but it\'s just one of those things. Home is better than the hospital.

Daaaaaaamn.

Hang in there, bro. Think about sunny days, green trees, warm sun on your skin, cool breeze....

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »
I remain positive. My father was diagnosed with Wagners in 1985 and was given five years max to live. He just had a double bypass two weeks ago. It\'s been 27 years since he was given "five years max". He has had it rough, lives on one lung, no bladder and prostate plus heart problems, but still alive. The point being, an expectation of life - is just a guess. It could be tomorrow or it could be thirty years from now. All things considering, I\'m still here and that\'s what matters. Maybe it\'s genetics and like my father, I just want to defy expectations of when I should die.

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
I\'m glad you are not dead LIC.
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
LIC your birthday
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2012, 12:06:45 PM »
Good to hear you are still with us man. Crazy to hear about what a coma is like. I guess the only thing I could say reading your story is that its like living in purgatory. Stay strong bro and keep us informed on how you are doing.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline CHIZZY

• Icky:1994-2005
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: chizzbot
LIC your birthday
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2012, 01:48:09 PM »
That\'s out there, man. Hang tough & don\'t let those fuckers tell you when you\'re checking out...
Dinosaurs were killed in the flood. -#RaCeR#
Halle Berry just loves to give me the \"Dutch Oven\". That\'s why I stopped going down on her. It pisses me off so much that I just bang her til she faints. Bitch.-GmanJoe
i just try to make my sefhappy , by beng i company of fri

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2012, 03:16:49 PM »
It is crazy stuff, no doubt. Sounds cliche\' as hell, but it really makes you appreciate small things, when you wake up and realize what all can happen in a week. Those small things add up. I can\'t even imagine being out for longer than a week. It is just so frustrating.

I remember when I first woke up, I was already so weak I couldn\'t lift my arms and legs. Just from a week! I eventually got my strength back, but mentally I still wasn\'t there and couldn\'t type and it was so damn frustrating. Then you take in account all the small things that happen and you find out and it is just crazy.

With all that said, I am home now and stable for the most part. I still have coughing fits and sometimes I cough up blood, but less than I was. My eyes are still bright red and will be for some time, due to all the blood vessels being ruptured. But ya\' know what? Who cares? I\'m alive and have a family. I\'m still in school full time and will be heading back come Wed and try to get caught up for this semester. Just keep marching on. Worst case? I die tomorrow. Best case? I live for years to go, see my family get raised and have a better education. Either way, gotta keep goin\'.

One more thing; coma\'s are different for everyone, I think. I was on the highest dosage of medication and my body continued to fight it off. I was coherent enough to be able to catch glimpses of things and put them together. I was able to sort\'a\' finger-spell certain words like "i\'m dying" to my wife and even sign "yes" or "no" to music she was playing. The thing is, I didn\'t *know* I was doing any of that. In fact, all I remember was vivid dream after vivid dream of being me dead and thinking, "shit, this is it? this is death? this sucks!". It was like one huge week long dream. The doctors remarked that I had a very "strange journey" and I would agree with all that. I apparently asked for people I never thought I would ask for and kicked other people out of the room. I would hear their voice, start giving them the middle finger and banging my hands on the bed, with my blood pressure raising to the point I almost had a stroke. On the other hand, I would finger spell and ask for people like my father-in-law, who I\'ve always loved but had a strained relationship with. So, it being a "coma" is very different for everyone. I don\'t remember any of the stuff I done, but I remember the dreams and thinking I was dead.   Just very surreal experience. I had no clue I was a breathing machine, with feeding tubes and all that. All I knew was the last thing I remember was saying goodbye to my wife and making her promise to take our kids to get ice cream, no matter what happened.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:22:45 PM by Living-In-Clip »

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2012, 03:25:40 PM »
Wife and I before I left the hospital. Check the eyes out. :sick:

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
LIC your birthday
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »
LIC...we\'re all pullin\' for you bro.....hang in there and enjoy life....you sure you wasn\'t smokin\' some trees in that last pic?...j/k...:fro:
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk