Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Gets PS5 Remastered and Free PS4 to PS5 Upgrade  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Square Enix has released an extended version of the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade trailer, which features several minutes of new footage.

View the extended trailer below:

Here is an overview of the trailer:

Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to PlayStation 5 on June 10, 2021 as Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade; a visually enhanced edition of the critically acclaimed and award winning game, featuring a brand-new episode featuring Yuffie as the main character, and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy.

In this extended video, take a look at the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting and background environments. Switch between two game modes “Graphics Mode,” which prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics, and “Performance Mode,” which prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second, and capture and share your favorite moments of this timeless adventure with a fully customizable “Photo Mode.” Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration.

In the brand-new episode featuring Yuffie, play as ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates the shadowy Shinra corporation to steal a powerful materia and restore glory to her homeland. Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions. This adventure brings new perspective to the Final Fantasy VII Remake story that cannot be missed.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will launch for the PlayStation 5 on June 10.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/447986/final-fantasy-vii-remake-intergrade-gets-extended-trailer/

So ff7r get remastered in ps5 and free upgrade for owner of ps4 version to ps5 version.  nice.  but i guess that means ps4 owner without a ps5 can't play the extra part of the game as yuffie.  *added:  i just watch the trailer again and realize it said the yuffie extra part is available for purchase after upgrading to ps5 version.  that means yuffie dlc is not free but has to be bought separately.*

from the trailer above, the remastered ff7r on the ps5 has somewhat better graphic that is hardly noticeable compares to the ps4 version but the cool thing about it is that it looks like its running at a smooth 60 fps compares to the ps4 version which looks like it running at 30 fps.  the ps5 remastered does looks smoother in motion to my eyes.

*added:  oh, forgot to mention the loading time is much faster on the ps5.  according to the trailer, it takes only like 2 seconds to load a game on the ps5,  i don't know how long it takes to load on the ps4 version but i think its much longer than that.*
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 07:34:19 PM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk