Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Early Black Friday Deal on 48" OLED 4K TV For $569.99 For Titan  (Read 518 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Early Black Friday Deal on 48" OLED 4K TV For $569.99 For Titan
« on: October 31, 2022, 02:32:26 AM »

Black Friday start early since probably yesterday and this 48" OLED has a msrp of $1299.99 but drop to $569.99 for Black Friday deal which is very sweet.

So titan, if you haven't bought a 4k tv yet, you can check this tv out since it has a very good deal.  If 48" is still too big to fit on your tv stand that also includes the 20" CRT.  how about wait for a few more weeks to see if the smaller 42" oled tv price drop to a very good deal like $500 or under.  if 48" TV doesn't fit your tv stand, hopefully the 42" should fit your tv stand with the 20" CRT included.

the thing about this LG A series oled tv is that its only a 60 Hz TV instead of a 120 Hz TV and only includes 3 HDMI connections instead of the usual 4 that the step up models have.  And all 3 of this HDMI is only HDMI 2.0 version which means it only support 4k up to 60 fps instead of 120 fps.  Which makes it cheaper than the step up and higher end models.

Or if you can wait, how about once you move to a bigger house to live and space is not an issue.  Get a tv that is bigger than 42" or 48" then.  Like at least 55" to like 65" or 77" that has a native refresh rate of 120 Hz and 4 HDMIs connections in hdmi 2.1 version or later or maybe bigger tv size than that if your living room is that big.

Oh i forgot, here is the link: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-48-class-a2-series-oled-4k-uhd-smart-webos-tv/6501902.p?skuId=6501902
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 03:29:16 AM by Paul2 »

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: Early Black Friday Deal on 48" OLED 4K TV For $569.99 For Titan
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 06:14:53 PM »
I haven't bought one yet. Ugh. It sucks having to pay for a wedding. I want to get one but paying the thousands for a wedding and saving for a house has put this on hold unless my TV dies. I love my TV but man do I hope it dies so I can justify it to my fiancee lol. If I willy nilly buy a TV now, she's gonna serve me my balls on a platter   :laughing:
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 08:33:29 PM »
lol.  yeah.  anyway, the strange thing about this tv is now cost $999.99 at best buy when i checked the link which i think is overprice for a 60 Hz and 48" tv.  strange that this tv is no longer on sale at $569.99 for early black friday till black friday deal.

a couple days ago, i check best buy sunday deals on its website, and its still price at $569.99 for early black friday deals.  but now, it price at $999.99.  again, overprice.  its still not black friday yet, so how come the price went up though?  me gets confused. :confused:

oh yeah, i just checked bestbuy website again, and find that its 55" version (the A series) cost $899.99 which is $100 cheaper than the 48" version.  sounds a lot like a rip off on the smaller 48" version.  maybe bestbuy deals change daily and not just starting sunday and the rest of week but daily so that the price sometimes is all over the place.

overall, i think its a good idea not to buy a 4k tv yet until you move to a bigger house.  by then, you can get bigger screens 4k tv that is cheaper than what it is now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 05:04:52 AM by Paul2 »

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 09:15:00 PM »
okay, just checked bestbuy.com again today and this 48" is finally back to $569.99 possibly for the whole week of Black Friday and maybe cyber monday too.  nice.

strange that the price went up to $999.99 this past few days and now its back to black friday's deal again.  at least it back to black friday's deal which is cool.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 06:22:14 PM »
overall, i think its a good idea not to buy a 4k tv yet until you move to a bigger house.  by then, you can get bigger screens 4k tv that is cheaper than what it is now.

That's what I'm thinking. Most likely the 4K TV will be in my gaming room setup when we move. But as of now I'm planning on 3 TVs in my gaming setup, probably more eventually. But I dunno what that's gonna look like yet. I'll figure that out when I know what I'm working with lol. She'll likely be happy to watch her baseball games and whatnot on a 1080p TV. But we'll figure out the TV situation when we find the house lol.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk