Home
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Login
Register
Hello
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
PSX5Central
Non Gaming Discussions
Off-Topic
(Moderator:
GmanJoe
)
It's been years!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: It's been years! (Read 1218 times)
GmanJoe
Moderator
Legendary Member
Posts: 12135
Karma: +10/-0
It's been years!
«
on:
September 24, 2026, 11:30:44 AM »
Hello everyone! Hope nobody died from Covid or were deported by the orange idiot!
I'm still farting everywhere I go like a crop duster. How is everyone? Paul still greeting everyone Happy Birthday?
Logged
\"Gee, I dunno. If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil
I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my
Paul2
Breath of the Earth
Legendary Member
Posts: 5897
Karma: +11/-0
PSN ID: jokermit
Re: It's been years!
«
Reply #1 on:
September 24, 2026, 11:55:57 AM »
welcome back GmanJoe. yeah, i still greeted everyone happy birthday. i made you a birthday thread this past april. hope you can visit it and chime in.
Logged
Titan
Sniper Kitten
Administrator
Legendary Member
Posts: 16599
Karma: +12/-0
PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: It's been years!
«
Reply #2 on:
October 04, 2026, 06:18:12 AM »
Yo Gman! Still kicking. Got covid twice but didn't die so that was cool. Been working hard on my YouTube channel/business trying to make that full time. Started that during Covid as a hobby. Not deported by President Cankles (or Captain Bone Spurs when he declares victory on Iran for the 40th time) because I'm white.
Logged
Liquid Spam of
The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy
U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob
"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to
GmanJoe
Moderator
Legendary Member
Posts: 12135
Karma: +10/-0
Re: It's been years!
«
Reply #3 on:
Today
at 12:13:23 PM »
Miss the good old days when our politicians weren't as idiotic as this orange turd. I went to Scottland in 2024 and they said "Good thing you fired that Trump guy! Biden's alright!"
If I went back there today, they deport my ass back the Murca.
Logged
\"Gee, I dunno. If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil
I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
PSX5Central
Non Gaming Discussions
Off-Topic
(Moderator:
GmanJoe
)
It's been years!
SMF spam
blocked by CleanTalk