Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: It's been years!  (Read 1225 times)

Offline GmanJoe

  • Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 12135
  • Karma: +10/-0
It's been years!
« on: September 24, 2026, 11:30:44 AM »
Hello everyone! Hope nobody died from Covid or were deported by the orange idiot!

I'm still farting everywhere I go like a crop duster. How is everyone? Paul still greeting everyone Happy Birthday?
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Paul2

  • Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5898
  • Karma: +11/-0
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: It's been years!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2026, 11:55:57 AM »
welcome back GmanJoe.  yeah, i still greeted everyone happy birthday.  i made you a birthday thread this past april.  hope you can visit it and chime in.

Offline Titan

  • Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 16599
  • Karma: +12/-0
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: It's been years!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 06:18:12 AM »
Yo Gman! Still kicking. Got covid twice but didn't die so that was cool. Been working hard on my YouTube channel/business trying to make that full time. Started that during Covid as a hobby. Not deported by President Cankles (or Captain Bone Spurs when he declares victory on Iran for the 40th time) because I'm white.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline GmanJoe

  • Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 12135
  • Karma: +10/-0
Re: It's been years!
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:13:23 PM »
Miss the good old days when our politicians weren't as idiotic as this orange turd. I went to Scottland in 2024 and they said "Good thing you fired that Trump guy! Biden's alright!"

If I went back there today, they deport my ass back the Murca.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Paul2

  • Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5898
  • Karma: +11/-0
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: It's been years!
« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:28:04 PM »
george w. bush is an idiot too but i forgave him.  whenever i am in good shape, i forgive bush and that english teacher.  but whenever i have a head pain and/or in bad stress, i curse them both out.

trump is evil, more so than george w. bush is but trump is a great speaker and he has good charisma which could fool you into thinking he is better than bush.  i was fooled by trump good charisma and his great speaking ability.

i remember posting some music videos in your latest birthday thread and the 3rd music video contained the color red.  i wasn't referencing donald trump when i posted that video.  so i didn't know what was going on that day after i posted that video.  then i sleep well that night, and then the next day came, and i couldn't sleep that night and then midnight came, and about a little over 12:30 a.m. or so if i remember correctly, realizing i couldn't sleep must have been that 3rd music video containing the color red.  they probably misunderstood thinking i was supporting trump with the color red or something but that was not the case at all.

i posted that video because its a good song and good dance choreography.  the singing is not that good since her range is still somewhat limited but its still a good song and can potentially becomes a great song if her range is much wider.  but i wasn't supporting trump at all when i posted that video.  since then, i didn't dare post any song with the color red on it like the singer wearing red or red background or whatever because i am afraid there might be another unexpected misunderstandings going on where they might make me unable to sleep or have a good amount of sleep every night.  i feel much better now that i clarify that.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:35:19 PM by Paul2 »

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk