Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Happy Birthday §ôµÏG®ïñD  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Happy Birthday §ôµÏG®ïñD
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 08:18:42 AM »
I've never been too worried about it either. I've had my state under my username for many years. I just don't reveal too much. Not that I'm worried about you guys or anything like that, but the randos that come by. But clips and I were both from the same area in New Jersey. He actually lived in the town I was born in lol. That's how close we were. I remember Vid and Luke met up at one point.
i see.  so titan, can you show us a pic of a map location of where you live so i can stalk on you?  i am just kidding. :p

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 08:26:12 AM »
I circled it on a map for you paul
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 09:34:37 AM »
lol titan.  me gets embarrassed that i didn't clarify where in the map or something like where in the street do you live at.  btw, i realize we don't have embarrass smiley.  titan, can you include that smiley in the future?

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
lol titan.  me gets embarrassed that i didn't clarify where in the map or something like where in the street do you live at.  btw, i realize we don't have embarrass smiley.  titan, can you include that smiley in the future?

Yeah. I gotta refresh the smilies. It's on the list of things to do.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 01:08:42 PM »
okay.  cool. B)

Offline §ôµÏG®ïñD

• ñµñ©Håkµ må§tË®
  • Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Ǧµî✟å® Ĵµñķîë
    • §ôµÏG®ïñD'§ Electrical / Electronics shit.
  • PSN ID: SoulGrind81
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 05:31:01 PM »
Oh Souly. You need to come to the states and try real fast food lol. I've been getting Chick Fil A almost once a week since this all started. Those gay hating bible thumpers know how to make a damn good chicken sandwich :) Also, been eating a bit of White Castle. Those are the tastiest burgers especially if you're blasted from a night of drinking. Just make sure you don't have anywhere important to be the next morning because your shit will be monstrous  :bounce:
We have KFC, Maccas, Hungry jacks (whopper king in the states) Red Rooster (aussie one) Dominio's (which is the shittest pizza ever made)  then heaps of smaller fast food mobs that are independent.
I've always wanted to try White Castle when i do go to the states, don't know when that will be but i'll be sure to get pointers from you guys on what to see, where to go etc. Right now  i wanna see, LA, Florida (Disney land, Miami ) Vegas, Arizona (grand canyon) and Newyork (Niagara Falls) I wouldn't mind seeing a southern state like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi etc just for the accent and see how people react to mine.  Also would wanna go to see the Gibson factory tour in Nashville.   Would be a very expensive holiday.
  Ǧµî✟å® Ĵµñķîë!!  

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 07:34:15 AM »
Oh Souly. You need to come to the states and try real fast food lol. I've been getting Chick Fil A almost once a week since this all started. Those gay hating bible thumpers know how to make a damn good chicken sandwich :) Also, been eating a bit of White Castle. Those are the tastiest burgers especially if you're blasted from a night of drinking. Just make sure you don't have anywhere important to be the next morning because your shit will be monstrous  :bounce:
We have KFC, Maccas, Hungry jacks (whopper king in the states) Red Rooster (aussie one) Dominio's (which is the shittest pizza ever made)  then heaps of smaller fast food mobs that are independent.
I've always wanted to try White Castle when i do go to the states, don't know when that will be but i'll be sure to get pointers from you guys on what to see, where to go etc. Right now  i wanna see, LA, Florida (Disney land, Miami ) Vegas, Arizona (grand canyon) and Newyork (Niagara Falls) I wouldn't mind seeing a southern state like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi etc just for the accent and see how people react to mine.  Also would wanna go to see the Gibson factory tour in Nashville.   Would be a very expensive holiday.

Burger King is called Hungry Jacks in Australia? That's funny. I wikied it. The logo looks like the older logo from here in the States lol. BK is good. I do like KFC too. Honestly, if I can finally travel outside the country, one thing I definitely want to do is try fast food restaurants in other countries. I know it is so different and it'd be interesting to see. And yeah. Dominos is absolute crap pizza. One of the better fast food ones in my opinion but here in Jersey, we take our pizza very seriously being so close to NYC. Though pizza chains do have a presence, there's so many independent pizzerias in my state. But we also have a high percentage of Italians lol. So not shocking :) And they do say the NY metro area has among the best pizza in the country. Supposedly it's the water we have here.

That's quite the list to visit! Should probably rent an RV for a couple weeks lol. I haven't been to any of those places personally (except Disney World a long time ago). Alabama is probably a "just passing through" state lol. In America, they're kind of that weird cousin you acknowledge is part of the family but not surprised if they set their house on fire nor try to defend them when they do or say something stupid :laughing: Apparently not a whole lot to see there either. I have a couple friends who moved there. When I ask them how they like it, they pretty much respond "well, it's Alabama. And it's cheap. And the people think the Civil War is still going on. That's about it".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk