Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: LIC your birthday  (Read 22606 times)

Offline nO-One

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2012, 02:44:48 PM »
Glad to hear you\'re doing better LIC :)
I recently discovered that my ass is the key to the universe.....now I must fight to protect my ass from those who might abuse it!!!

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2012, 12:33:45 AM »
So glad to hear you are hanging in there.  Coincidently, my wife the other day asked if my friend from the forum was still alive.  Glad I have a good answer now.  Where\'s some pics of yo bald head?
I wear a necklace now because I like to know when I\'m upside down.
 kopking: \"i really think that i how that guy os on he weekend\"
TheOmen speaking of women: \"they\'re good at what they do, for what they are.\"
Swifdi:

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
    • http://
LIC your birthday
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
Quote from: videoholic
So glad to hear you are hanging in there.  Coincidently, my wife the other day asked if my friend from the forum was still alive.  Glad I have a good answer now.  Where\'s some pics of yo bald head?

Which head we talkin\' about?

:gfight:

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
LIC your birthday
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2012, 03:13:06 AM »
Ahhh...good to hear my man LIC is doing ok.....and you still have yer sense of humor...:fro: You had us worried there for a minute. Like everybody else has stated,....live life.

Oh and don\'t worry about the bald head...chicks dig guys with a baldy!!...:thumb:
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

Offline QuDDus
  • Taste so gooood!!!!
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2012, 05:32:17 AM »
Quote from: Living-In-Clip
The only details that matter are that I am hanging in there and still alive. Everything else is unimportant. Life, that\'s what matters. Its amazing what some chemo and radiation can do (minus the beautiful side effects of being bald and puking your guts out non-stop. The weight loss is great tho!). But life, man, that\'s what matters. Especially when you have a family.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, even if I was "dead".
;)

Come on now LIC tell the truth you ain\'t dying buddy. No offense but man you would have died by now. Nice to try and revive the site though. I do wish this place would come back
\"confucious say - he who sleeps with itchy ass wakes up with smelly fingers\".
\"dont trust anything that bleeds for a week and dont die\" - A pimp
\"FF7 was the greatest game ever made!!!\" -MM

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
    • http://
LIC your birthday
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2012, 01:41:11 PM »
Quote from: QuDDus
Come on now LIC tell the truth you ain\'t dying buddy. No offense but man you would have died by now. Nice to try and revive the site though. I do wish this place would come back

Well, I am most certainly glad you finally figured it out. Shit, I can now quit suffering, because you, my friend, have figured it all out. Awesome job, bud!
:bow:

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
Quote from: QuDDus

Nah, too consistent to be a lie. Even told us how his attitude nearly cost him his marriage thus adding to the complication of his health.

Posted pics of himself and family, his real name...just in case. I believe in prayer (though I\'m not a church going person) so I needed to know his name. Gives me a sense of connection.

I am happy he is alive. I am happy he is fighting the good fight. When I think I had a bad day, I think of LIC\'s real problems.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!-- Galaxy Quest :)
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
Whenever I think I\'m having a bad day I always think of how bad GMan must have it.
TheOmen speaking of women: \"they\'re good at what they do, for what they are.\"
Swifdi:

Offline CHIZZY

• Icky:1994-2005
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: chizzbot
LIC your birthday
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »
right? It must really suck to be hi-

Oh shit, he\'s right behind you, vid!
Dinosaurs were killed in the flood. -#RaCeR#
Halle Berry just loves to give me the \"Dutch Oven\". That\'s why I stopped going down on her. It pisses me off so much that I just bang her til she faints. Bitch.-GmanJoe
i just try to make my sefhappy , by beng i company of fri

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »
No mortgage. No car payment. Good looking. Traveling. Happy wife. Happy life.

Damn.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
Crap, two mortgages, a car payment, traveling, happy wife, etc.....  Soon to be one mortgage though.  Fingers crossed....  I pretty much suck.
Swifdi:

Offline QuDDus
  • Taste so gooood!!!!
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2012, 03:10:41 PM »
Quote from: GmanJoe
Nah, too consistent to be a lie. Even told us how his attitude nearly cost him his marriage thus adding to the complication of his health.

Posted pics of himself and family, his real name...just in case. I believe in prayer (though I\'m not a church going person) so I needed to know his name. Gives me a sense of connection.

I am happy he is alive. I am happy he is fighting the good fight. When I think I had a bad day, I think of LIC\'s real problems.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!-- Galaxy Quest :)

I got ya but don\'t you think that it is part of LIC personality on this site? I could very well see him pulling something like this. Dude was on the brink death a long time ago. Not that I want to see him die or anything.

I just find it is kind of weird he is still alive. But more power to him then.
\"confucious say - he who sleeps with itchy ass wakes up with smelly fingers\".
\"dont trust anything that bleeds for a week and dont die\" - A pimp
\"FF7 was the greatest game ever made!!!\" -MM

Offline Jumpman

• Legendary Poster
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »
Uh nah LIC has always been a brutally honest poster. Remember him tellin everyone he has a small dick and he would tell girls in advance? I do!

This is way out of his range. To construct an elloborate lie about having cancer is sociopathic shit and sociopaths lie about everything. LIC ain\'t a liar.

So no...there\'s a ridiculously small chance that he\'s lying and you look bad for implying that he is.
Who is this anamoly we call Jumpman? How is he able to do what he does and still survive after years of torment? It seems he feeds on the hate, growing with an intense passion to put unassuming members in their place.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
LIC your birthday
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »
Quote from: videoholic
Crap, two mortgages, a car payment, traveling, happy wife, etc.....  Soon to be one mortgage though.  Fingers crossed....  I pretty much suck.

Low paying job, debt, no place of my own, losing my health insurance, no girlfriend at the moment. I\'d trade places with the two of you any day (and yes, I did suggest I\'d trade places with gman). On the plus side my photography business is starting to come together nicely :)
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline videoholic

• Silly little freak
  • Legendary Member
LIC your birthday
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
You can\'t lose your health insurance.  Obama saved us all.  Didn\'t you get the memo?
Swifdi:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk