Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Trip Down Memory Lane  (Read 4354 times)

Offline THX
  • nigstick
  • Legendary Member
Trip Down Memory Lane
« on: October 05, 2016, 08:04:10 AM »
Haha wow, good to see this board lives on, even if under a different domain.

Anyway I first joined during the PS2 launch to get the latest info and such, and this site turned up in a Google search (or was I using Yahoo at the time ;p). PSX2C at the time watched me (d)evolve from a good school boy to a degenerate who discovered alcohol making drunk posts, to a professional and team lead at my company. 36 now, live in nyc, and hate gaming but I think I'm gonna get back into L4D on the PC :D

Cheers boys!

\"i thought america alreay had been in the usa??? i know it was in australia and stuff.\"
-koppy *MEMBER KOPKING FANCLUB*
\"I thought japaneses where less idiot than americans....\" -Adan
\"When we can press a button to transport our poops from our colon to the toilet, I\'ll be impressed.\" -Gman

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Trip Down Memory Lane
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 08:10:01 PM »
cheers THX, welcome back.  hope you stick around.  i know your birthday is coming up in a few weeks from now. :)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: Trip Down Memory Lane
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:27:26 PM »
Haha wow, good to see this board lives on, even if under a different domain.

Anyway I first joined during the PS2 launch to get the latest info and such, and this site turned up in a Google search (or was I using Yahoo at the time ;p). PSX2C at the time watched me (d)evolve from a good school boy to a degenerate who discovered alcohol making drunk posts, to a professional and team lead at my company. 36 now, live in nyc, and hate gaming but I think I'm gonna get back into L4D on the PC :D

Cheers boys!

Welcome back. People still tend to find this place which is a good thing. It's definitely different from the last time you were here. New domain name, new look but the same crazy e-friends that made this place awesome. Stop by anytime. As long as I'm alive, so will this place be. Mostly because I have the bills paid automatically ;) I want this to always be around so we can all keep in touch and maybe pick up a couple new members along the way.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk