Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: CES 2021  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: CES 2021
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2021, 07:03:27 AM »
nice.  if you don't mind unhooking the ps5 and original xbox and put them side by side and take picture of the top view and sides view beside the front view in the future.  if that is inconvenience to you.  if not, i am okay with the latest recent pic you just attached.

it does look like the ps5 is as big as original xbox vertically laying down while horizontally, the ps5 is longer than the xbox.  interesting.

btw, what are some of the games that are your favorites on the snes?

Yeah. It's actually very inconvenient to take stuff out of that TV stand lol. I only move things around if I absolutely have to because there's so many consoles and so many wires. When I designed the TV stand, there's a lot of space in the back for air flow, but it's just a nest of wires so what I posted is what you're getting until I move out lol.

The PS5 is also deeper than the Xbox. Trust me, the Xbox, if I put it on top of the PS5, will fit comfortably inside the PS5.

I only have one SNES game right now. Jurassic Park. And I only bought it because it was the cheapest game at the retro store and I only bought it to test it. If I'm being honest, I don't really actively collect for any Nintendo consoles. In my opinion the games are over valued. For example, if I bought a Call of Duty game for the Game Cube, it's automatically more expensive than if I bought it for PS2 or Xbox. And I'm not a fan of the controller. So if it's cross platform, I'll buy it for either the PS2 or Xbox. It'll also look better because the Game Cube never took advantage of 480p like the PS2 and Xbox did. So it looks like garbage on my HDTV. Nintendo really missed the mark with the GameCube in my opinion. I only have it for the first party games I'll eventually get. And my Wii has only been turned on to test it. I haven't used it since lol.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2021, 03:00:17 PM »
i see.  cool.  i guess i have to rely on when you move out, if you remember to take pictures of it or if i know when you move out, i have to remind you.

oh titan, have you ever play any mega man games or mega man x games on the snes?  i did play mega man x games on the snes and playstation 1 and only one regular man man 8 on the psone.  if you did play any mega man or mega man x games.  whatcha think of it and are you planning on collecting it in the future?  there is a mega man x collection for either the ps2/xbox/ngc console that you can purchase physically.  it has all the mega man x1 to x6 games in it and additional different mega man game in it if you beat the first 3 mega man x games which i wasn't able to.  i used to have a mega man x collection for the ps2 version but i gave it away to my friend 9 years ago.

that sounds kind of kinky when you say your wii has only been turned on to test it. :glaugh:

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2021, 06:50:13 AM »
I've actually never played any Mega Man games to be honest. Let alone anything on SNES. Growing up, my friends were all Genesis people so that's what I mostly played. Only game I recall playing was Super Mario World, which I'm going to get (I put an emulator on my PSP Go lol. I play it sometimes). But I'll keep an eye out of the collection on PS2 or Xbox while I'm out in the wild looking for games.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2021, 07:02:42 PM »
now that you mentioned, i just remember there is also a ps4 collection of mmx and regular mm too.  i remember someone livestreamed playing it like a couple or so years ago on youtube.  how much does it cost, i am not sure but i know there is a ps4 collection version of it.  maybe there is also xbox one version and nintendo switch version of it too.

so, if the price is right, pick whichever version its the cheapest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk