Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Titan's YouTube Adventures!  (Read 296 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: Titan's YouTube Adventures!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2024, 06:31:49 PM »
Forgot to post this a few days ago. Thought my Xbox was broken. It wasn't. Anyway, here's a video of that lol.

i didn't know the original xbox is that big until your video.  compares the xbox to both your hands shown in the video, i realize damn the xbox is that big.  it does make it looks like the original ps2 was greatly well built since its much smaller i think.  i only watched the first couple minutes of your video though.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2024, 03:05:25 PM »
That Panasonic I don't remember the size. I want to say 42"? It's a big boy lol. It's curved. But has component. I think my parents got it in 2000?
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2024, 08:36:46 PM »
i don't think there are any crt tvs that are 42" in size because how big and heavy it is.  it might not fit through the door with sizes that big or bigger than that.

unless its a rptv (rear projection tv) then it should be able too.  sony did makes 40" crt tv maybe like 20+ years ago though.  i think your panasonic tv is probably 36" as its biggest.  nice to know it has component video input.  is it one in component video input or does it have 2 component video inputs if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2024, 09:02:24 AM »
Forgot to post this a few days ago. Thought my Xbox was broken. It wasn't. Anyway, here's a video of that lol.

i didn't know the original xbox is that big until your video.  compares the xbox to both your hands shown in the video, i realize damn the xbox is that big.  it does make it looks like the original ps2 was greatly well built since its much smaller i think.  i only watched the first couple minutes of your video though.

Yeah. It's a chonky boy. But it's so big because of the PC style disc drive and hard drive. It was the biggest and heaviest console I owned until I bought my PS5 lol.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2024, 02:11:20 PM »

Yeah. It's a chonky boy. But it's so big because of the PC style disc drive and hard drive. It was the biggest and heaviest console I owned until I bought my PS5 lol.
yeah.  the ps2 has an empty expansion slot for a 3.5" hdd too i think and its (the ps2 console) still much smaller than the xbox.  not sure about what kind of disc drive the xbox uses though.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 08:44:07 PM by Paul2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk