Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I bought a PSVR2 headset last week while the price was down  (Read 63 times)

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
I bought a PSVR2 headset last week while the price was down
« on: August 11, 2024, 01:29:11 AM »
So the PSVR2 headset came down in price last week to £349 instead of the usual £529 for a limited time so I thought what the hell and snapped it up. Well what can I say except Gran Turismo 7 is absolutely unreal using this. I have never played a game that makes you feel like you are really actually there and after 10 minutes of play I started sweating and  got a bit of motion sickness.  :D

The motion sickness thing is actually quite common because your body is just not used to the feeling of travelling a high speed in a car while you are in reality sat down. After a few more sessions I have slowly started to get used to it now and can play it for longer. It's an inpressive bit of kit for sure even though it not exactly cheap and I wouldn't have paid the full £529 for it.

Anyone else picked one up?

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: I bought a PSVR2 headset last week while the price was down
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 06:19:52 PM »
I didn't know that it was down in price. But I just bought an expensive piece of repair equipment so I dunno if I could convince the wife to allow me to get one lol. Though GT7 and No Man's Sky would be so much fun with it.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk