Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Happy birthday nO-One & Jar O Pickles!!!  (Read 24984 times)

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
Happy birthday nO-One & Jar O Pickles!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
Paul....

Here\'s a fact worth repeating:

The human being has never had two hearts.

There are a few animals with two hearts and they happen to be invertebrates.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2012, 12:20:03 PM »
sigh.  i doubt invertebrates have 2 hearts either.  only original human beings have 2 hearts.

Offline Cerberus

• I\'ve got 3 heads!
  • Legendary Member
  • ffffffffff
    • Random Stuff.
  • PSN ID: Surebrec
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
Don't waste your words I don't need anything from you. I don't care where you've  been or what you plan to do. I am the resurrection and I am the light. I  couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »
Dr Who has 2 hearts.

Offline Cerberus

• I\'ve got 3 heads!
  • Legendary Member
  • ffffffffff
    • Random Stuff.
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2012, 04:36:33 AM »
how many tongues has he got?
Don't waste your words I don't need anything from you. I don't care where you've  been or what you plan to do. I am the resurrection and I am the light. I  couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2012, 09:24:35 AM »
Quote from: Paul2
sigh.  i doubt invertebrates have 2 hearts either.  only original human beings have 2 hearts.

Turn your "sigh" into an "O"rgasm coz an octopus has three hearts.
\"Gee,  I dunno.  If I was a chick, I\'d probably want a kiss (or more) from Durst, too.\"--SineSwiper 9/23/03 (from another forum)
Originally posted by Seed_Of_Evil I must admit that the last pic of her ass will be used in my next masturbation. She\'s hot as hell, one of my

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2012, 06:56:45 AM »
I didn\'t know that some other species had more than one heart. Guess this is why I\'m not a biologist :) Wonder what the evolutionary advantage is for that.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »
Quote from: Titan
I didn\'t know that some other species had more than one heart. Guess this is why I\'m not a biologist :) Wonder what the evolutionary advantage is for that.

Let\'s ask Paul. :laughing:

Offline nO-One

• Legendary Member
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:06 PM »
Got a late birthday present... the guys around the office decided I needed a tattoo... so apparently I\'m getting a tattoo...
I recently discovered that my ass is the key to the universe.....now I must fight to protect my ass from those who might abuse it!!!

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
    • http://
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
What the flying fuck did I just read? This reminds me of the birthday thread where we deduced that Paul was in fact, very very gay. It was confusing as hell also.....However, from what I read I have deduced this..

1: Our tongue is a first heart that because of evolution, somehow crawled up our throat and gave us the ability of speech and taste.

2: It also allows us to provide oral sex, which makes us feel good. Thus, making it an emotional heart.

3: No one truly knows where that second heart is. Middle of chest? Left breast? Right breast? Hell, I dunno. It\'s just
somewhere below the throat. Because, the first heart took that spot, ya\' know, because it\'s the tongue.

4: September is the month of the devil...and loonies.

Way to be a rebel, nO-One! Don\'t conform! Get a tattoo. Be different. :D

J/K Miss ya\' bud.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:42:06 PM by Living-In-Clip »

Offline Cerberus

• I\'ve got 3 heads!
  • Legendary Member
  • ffffffffff
    • Random Stuff.
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2012, 06:17:56 AM »
Quote from: Living-In-Clip
What the flying fuck did I just read? This reminds me of the birthday thread where we deduced that Paul was in fact, very very gay. It was confusing as hell also.....However, from what I read I have deduced this..

1: Our tongue is a first heart that because of evolution, somehow crawled up our throat and gave us the ability of speech and taste.

2: It also allows us to provide oral sex, which makes us feel good. Thus, making it an emotional heart.

3: No one truly knows where that second heart is. Middle of chest? Left breast? Right breast? Hell, I dunno. It\'s just
somewhere below the throat. Because, the first heart took that spot, ya\' know, because it\'s the tongue.

J/K Miss ya\' bud.

welcome to the party

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2012, 01:18:38 AM »
Quote from: Living-In-Clip

J/K Miss ya\' bud.

1.  our tongue is a right heart, we have two hearts.  the left and right heart.  you can say that maybe million of years, original human beings or something like that might have been bored that they or it lack a mouth?  imagine living in a time that feels like million of years past and you are bored of all the nice scenes, views, music, and sound.  maybe the right heart betrayed the left heart.  created a mouth on the face, created a throat, and other parts in the body.  then the right heart change into a tongue and move up into the mouth and become a tongue...

its true that it gives us the ability of speech and taste.  say like taste for instance, feels good and something different too.

2.  another stuff that the mouth and tongue can do is oral sex too.  which is cool.  probably feel good too.  since its no longer a right heart or a 2nd heart or however you say it, it probably doesn\'t have the emotional feelings like the left heart has.  i don\'t know, i am not even sure about this one.

3.  the 2nd heart is in our mouth, the tongue is the 2nd heart or if you wanted to say the right heart.  the 1st or the left heart, is under our left breast.

4.  speaking of september of this year, it has already been a bad month for me this year.  i voluntarily checked myself into a mental hospital on september 2nd.  got poisoned and heart attack.  i don\'t have depression, heartaches, or anything like that.  i made a bad decision to go into a mental hospital.  when i got released the next day, i got a bad toothache or gum ache, then i bit my arms twice, got on my knees, and stuff.  the next day on september 4th, i said negative things toward a social worker.  she got angry, so she called the police men and ambulance to put me in a mental hospital again.  luckily this time, they didn\'t poisoned me.  thank goodness.  stayed there for 10 days, got really bored and wanted to go home bad.  especially like after 3 days there.  i am tired of the place.  i guess everybody appreciate the freedom to do what they like to do and getting locked up in a place limits your freedom.  not only that, you get paranoid what they wrote on the papers and everybody eyes are on you all the time.  looking at what you do and stuffs.  scary.

so, i rather stay home listening to say like the same song millions of time than stay in a hospital.

Offline Cerberus

• I\'ve got 3 heads!
  • Legendary Member
  • ffffffffff
    • Random Stuff.
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2012, 06:50:08 AM »
now you\'ve said the exact same thing for the 8th time in a row, it all makes perfect sense!

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2012, 07:14:53 AM »
how about this.  when you guys think, which side of your brain process it?  how about when you eat, talk, drink, etc?

Offline GmanJoe

• Legendary Member
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Paul, I\'m going to let you in on a little secret.

Humans used to be immortal.

But then we were infected with a snake like parasite called the Digestive system. It causes us to be hungry and if we do not feed this parasite, it kills us. When the Digestive System gets old, it poisons us and we age until we die.

The right heart tried to fight off the parasite but was bitten and turned into a snake like organ: the tongue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk